1. Oxide for Rust Legacy has been discontinued and is no longer supported. No updates or additions will be made, and Rust Legacy-specific plugin submissions will no longer be accepted. We recommend upgrading to the latest version of Rust as able.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Fernando Muller

Fernando Muller Naked Wanderer

Good day I wonder if someone would have the server.bat to and to get me, I ended up deleting my. Thank you very much

2. PreFiX

PreFiX Shack Builder Plugin Developer

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

The .bat is included with every Oxide download as well.

4. Fernando Muller

I have problem with the .bat that I am unable to Connection RustAdmin which is giving it fails to connect this local ip

5. Wulf

Are you connecting with RCON on the same machine as the server?

6. Fernando Muller

I did exactly o'que is indicated but it will not work, I'm here trying to make a modified

7. Fernando Muller

I managed to make the server .bat is now working perfectly Thank you for your help

@echo off
    RustDedicated.exe -batchmode -ip 127.0.0.1 -port 28015 +rcon.port 28016 +rcon.ip 127.0.0.1 +server.hostname "Server Name" +server.identity "Id Player" +rcon.password "Password" -cfg "server\cfg\server.cfg"

8. Resistance

Resistance Grenade Master

@echo off
    RustDedicated.exe -batchmode +server.ip 0.0.0.0 +server.port 28015 +rcon.port 28016 + +rcon.ip 0.0.0.0 +server.hostname "Server Name" +server.identity "Id Player" +rcon.password 1234 -cfg "server\cfg\server.cfg"

9. Chillafied

Chillafied Naked Wanderer

Hate to ask this but i really need help with something so i know ALOT about hosting a rust server i have been doing it for a long time now but i never really knew what does @echo off do in the .bat file??? do i need it? is it essential or what what does it do

10. Wulf

What does "@" mean in Windows batch scripts

11. Chillafied

12. Wulf

It's a link, click it. ;)

13. Chillafied

okay so ill be honest im dumb so i dont understand this very much so can you just tell me what echo off is or if you dont want to tell me all of it just tell me is it essential to put it in my .bat file>? sorry man but thaanks for the help

14. Wulf

@echo prevents your entire .bat file from showing (echoing) in the console when you run it.

15. Chillafied

from showing what? from showing things i type in console to the players in game? or wdym

16. Wulf

From showing the .bat contents. Your .bat has nothing to do with the actual console input or game.

17. Chillafied

so is it essential or is it just to not show the .bat contents and when you say from showing the .bat contents showing the .bat contents where? from showing it to who? or where im confuzzled

18. Wulf

It's better to keep it there than remove it. There are many informative docs around the web if you'd like to learn every aspect of batch (.bat) files.

19. Chillafied

ChococlateeJHTEOUJSDGG

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  20. Mk Here

Mk Here Naked Wanderer

i need help i cant make a server everytime same error complete and Restart my server why i need any bat file work please