1. i mans, i have problem from new update. I have own server and from now update on more plugins sending on start error:

(12:09:54) | Error while compiling: CraftingController.cs(442,55): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsAdmin' cannot be used as method or delegate
    (12:12:31) | Error while compiling: RemoverTool.cs(795,52): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsConnected' cannot be used as method or delegate
    (12:12:43) | Error while compiling: BetterChat.cs(96,30): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsDeveloper' cannot be used as method or delegate

How can i fix that error i update thats plugin and not function thank for help.
    Sorry for my english

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Download the updated versions of those plugins. ;)

3. I have version Crafting Controller 2.4.7 and this version is new.
    And dont function.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You do not have the latest version if you are still seeing that error.

5. But I have the latest version plugin, during which I now even the plugin reupload and still the same.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The latest version of the plugin does not have IsAdmin() (it's IsAdmin now) which is where your error is coming from. If you continue to have the issue, I'd suggest checking the plugin to verify the version number and that change and restart the server.