1. So I run a 2500 and a 50 server and Im always looking for a new way to improve my servers. One thing I have been running into is a player will come on my server for a few days then vanish never to be seen again leaving a huge base and a lot of lag. Im looking for a new addon that does the following:

Has a permission to exclude someone from being affected by this addon:
    Has the ability to hook with Friends, RustIO, and Clans
    Config to be able to set Friends, RustIO and Clans to true or false
    Option to set Code lock combination (for me it would be 1111 like in DayZ)
    Be able to set the number of days for the following:
    Code locks set to XXXX after X number of hours/days
    Doors removed after XXXX after X number of hours/days
    Kills player after X number of hours/days
    Removes base after X number of hours/days
    Removes any other deployables (sleeping bags, high walls, other buildings with out TC's) after X number of hours/days

I want the addon to look when a player was last on and if it exceeds the set number of hours/days it does that step.

Step 1: Sets all code locks that only that player is on to 1111
    Step 2: Removes all doors that the codes are set to 1111
    Step 3: Kills player and removes body
    Step 4: Removes base that only that player is on TC
    Step 5: Clear all other crap from that player

2. yes and its not what Im looking for. That will erase and kill players but I want others to have a chance to take over a base of a player that hasnt come on.

3. why not remove codelocks at all... ?
    then the base will be free of be claimed for another player/clan

4. Its not what I want. I want the codes set to XXXX so that players cant just run around and take over lots of bases.

5. If there are no codelocks people will still be able to take it over, they just wont have to type in the code over and over again.

6. ok Ive had to say this every post now...ITS NOT WHAT I WANT. Ive made the post of how I want an addon and made the request.