Backpacks

Moved

Total Downloads: 15,963 - First Release: Oct 30, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 6, 2018

5/5, 49 likes
  1. i think it should be more like small should give you 8 or something ;)

2. Are you suggesting what it should be or what you find as actual? Is small 8 and medium 12?

I'm trying to figure out if it's my setup or the plugin.

3. Code:
             case StorageSize.Large:
                                container.panelName = "largewoodbox";
                                container.inventorySlots = 30;
                                container.inventory.capacity = 30;
                                break;
                            case StorageSize.Medium:
                                container.panelName = "smallwoodbox";
                                container.inventorySlots = 12;
                                container.inventory.capacity = 12;
                                break;
                            case StorageSize.Small:
                                container.panelName = "smallstash";

In short:

Large = 30

Medium = 12

Small = 6

4. Backpacks for Rust can not be used with event. steal ammunition. no hooks Zones Manager for Rust

5. (21:55:44) | Creating item with less than 1 amount! (Chocolate Bar)
    (22:27:57) | Creating item with less than 1 amount! (Chocolate Bar)

when people eat the last food item in their backpack, the item ends up having 0 quantity. this bugs out the backpack so the player can't open it anymore. the fix is to either kill the player or edit the player data file to remove that 0 quantity item. for a fix i suggest on backpack.open to check for 0 quantity items and then remove them.

6. Up to the update, everything worked fine when there was an update. 29.09 stopped working the backpack how to be? What should I do then? the error vylazit then when registered and pressed the button bind b backpack.open that is button B

Failed to call hook 'BackpackOpenCmd' on plugin 'Backpacks v2.0.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (17:40:12) | at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks+BackpackInventory+BackpackItem.ToItem () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks+Backpack.Open (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.BackpackOpenCmd (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

7. Do you mind sending me your Backpacks datafile (oxide/data/Backpacks.json) per DM? Thank you.

8. The question was solved already it was necessary to update OXIDE

9. @LaserHydra could the prefab for the backpacks be used that are now in-game? The ones that drop when you die? As having the satchel it gets into your view whilst looting. Many thanks

10. who to fix it?
    Screenshot_70.png
    Screenshot_71.png

11. After death and respawn the backpack does not drop out and the loot remains in place
    Code:
    {
      "Backpack Hotkey": "B",
      "Backpack Size (1-3)": 2,
      "Drop On Death": true,
      "Erase On Death": false,
      "Hide On Back If Empty": true,
      "Show On Back": true
    }
    config seems to be normal, so fix that

12. Sanks for you!

13. After placing completed blueprints in backpacks and closing it, the blueprints become blank.

Thank you for your help.

14. You can cause a backpack to be bugged if you do the following:
    have a single food item in your backpack.. like a piece of chicken or whatever
    eat the item and close the backpack
    this will cause chicken of stack amount 0 to be created in the data file
    when you try to open the backpack, it fails because amount = 0 for chicken.
    as a fix, i suggest to add a check on the amount when opening the backpack. if amount is less than 0 then just remove the item from the data file.

Code:
    (00:21:02) | Creating item with less than 1 amount! (Can of Beans)
    (00:21:02) | Failed to call hook 'BackpackOpenCmd' on plugin 'Backpacks v2.0.8' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (00:21:02) | at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks+BackpackInventory+BackpackItem.ToItem () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks+Backpack.Open (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.BackpackOpenCmd (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Backpacks.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

15. From what I've seen, this issue mainly affects the new blueprints and the old paper map. Even with nothing else in the players backpack after placing the blueprints in and then closing the UI the bp gets wiped and is just a blank piece of paper, same for the paper map after placing markings on it.

16. If you die with a backpack on the foundation remains a small stash, which can be buried in the foundation. How to fix it?

17. Which line is responsible for skin smallstash
    Which is mounted on the back? Or when they kill you, is he on the floor?

18. Yep, can confirm this.

19. how i remove the small stash on a death? Overall on the map , are empty small stash.