Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated BabelChat with a new update entry:

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. can use Rust?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, it will work for most games Oxide supports.

5. Hi I have just started using this with the Yandex API and its working pretty well for my server. I do, however miss catching up on the chat text logs and RCON chat to monitor possible issues and such. Is there a way to get the chat thought this and keep the logs and or RCON. I use RCON:IO btw.

Thanks,

Matt

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

7. Why thank you very much Wulf :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1499708232][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry to be back already @Wulf, I am getting this error to RCON when reloading the plugin.

Error while compiling: BabelChat.cs(100,51): error CS1056: Unexpected character `$'

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

9. Perfect :) Thanks again, really appreciated.

10. Code:
    To set the default server language, use the "lang" console command from provided by Oxide as admin using a two-digit country code as the argument.
    Would English be: en ?

Also would it need to be set like so: lang en or lang EN

I thought country code for UK is GB?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Technically it's whatever you have lang files created as. You could do lang xx or XX if you wanted to, but I'd suggest sticking to language codes. ;)

lang en for English

The country code wording is a bit wrong, should be language code.

12. Thank you for clarifying @Wulf - there seems to be an issue with this and betterchat so have posted the error on that subforum so as to keep things orderly :)

13. The Players cant see the messages that the other players write, what its the problem?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors and make sure you are using the latest version.

15. [Babel] Invalid language code, please check that it is valid and try again (to: es-ES, from: es-ES).
    In rcon.io i can see the messages, but in the game, any players cant see the messages.
    in rust i put this command: lang en-Us

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You need to use two-digit codes such as es, not es-ES.

17. @Wulf can we get an update :p

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

19. Thanks @Wulf. I was trying to use this the other day and had issues due to this.

20. with betterchat it still does double text even with it set to false in config @Wulf