AutomaticAuthorization

Add your friends list or clan mates to a cupboard or turret auth list using 1 command

Total Downloads: 3,381 - First Release: Aug 12, 2016 - Last Update: Dec 10, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. I also have all these issue.

2. @k1lly0u Unless I'm missing something, there is a huge bug where /autoauth friends is authorizing people who have you on their /friends list but you don't have them on your friends list.

** Edit ** I can fix this issue by either deleting the player's profile being included in the /autoauth friends or by deleting the steamID from the player's profile. Again, those player's are not on the friend's list of the player using /autoauth friends.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2017
  3. @k1lly0u
    Unless I'm mistaken, I fixed the problem. As far as I can tell, autoauth is making the wrong call to the friends mod.
    Code:
    224     private object GetFriends(ulong playerID) => Friends?.Call("IsFriendOf", playerID);//#### Changed to #######224     private object GetFriends(ulong playerID) => Friends?.Call("GetFriends", playerID);

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2017
  4. [​IMG]

Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'AutomaticAuthorization v0.1.8' (JsonReaderException: Bad JSON escape sequence: \ . Path 'options', line 11, position 30.)

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      39.2 KB
      Views:
  5. Perhaps look at what the error states. "Line 11, position 30" see if there's a syntax error you or the dev accidentally made. In that plugin

6. ANy way to make this plugin automatic ? i means if a member enter on my clan is automatic autorized on all sentrys and copboards ? thanks

7. As a server administrator, how can I make members of a clan share the lockers automatically? Without them doing anything

8. I would also like to request a change to automatically authorize clan members on tool cupboards and turrets. Going through and individually using the command on each turret/tool cupboard every time you add a clan member is a pain, and isn't adding much.

9. Its not that easy lol ^^ I got it working but it was pain in the ass to code ^^

10. Would you mind posting?

11. Thing is... Im starting my own rust server, if my server sux, I'll just post all of my private plugins ;D at the moment I dont want more competition than there already is ;/

12. Hi,
    Is it possbile to create an Radius Auth? i have see an plugin "AutoRise" on a server and the admin says he have create it by himself
    it works so "ar addclan all" and all cups,Turrets/codelocks in a 100m Radius are auth for the clan
    is it possible to make this for this plugin?

13. weirdest thing - it doesnt auto add the user who placed the cupboard.

14. :) you stand in front of it when you place it... just hit E ^^

15. well yeah but i can do that without the need for this plugin though :)

16. Yep...time'n'clicks are money!
    I'm sure your needs should be fulfilled straightway :p

17. You can Authorize all your clan mates and they dont have to be online,,,
    its annoying when you place a turret but cant activate it because 1 clanmate is offline.. just use the / command and all is fine^^

18. k1lly0u updated AutomaticAuthorization with a new update entry:

19. k1lly0u updated AutomaticAuthorization with a new update entry:

20. Can you add config, so we can pick who can use auto auth friends and/or clans, please? Also an option to enable autoauth by default