AutomaticAuthorization

Add your friends list or clan mates to a cupboard or turret auth list using 1 command

Total Downloads: 3,381 - First Release: Aug 12, 2016 - Last Update: Dec 10, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. Any update for this?

2. Hello.

i use rust io clans and AutomaticAuthorisation for rust, but, When a clan owner kick a clan player, player keeps hes authorization on the turrets..
    I tried with cupboard, and it's still the same problem,.. it's a big problem..

More information here : Rust:IO Clans

+And, when the owner of clan deleting a clan's member on rust.io the problem is still here...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2016
  3. if anyone can tell me.. UP :)

4. Its not a bug this isn't setup to deal with those conditions.

5. i didn't want to tell "it's a bug", i just wanted mean that is a real problem to be still autorizated on turrets or cupboard of the clan when we are no longer in the clan

same thing with player/clan members and the position on map rust.io with Rust.IO clans: Rust:IO Clans | Page 28 | Oxide

Can you do something for all that ?

6. Not really, unfortunately I have private plugins that manage all this properly (with other features of course) and it would be a conflict of interest to add that stuff to this

7. Ok, i will contact you soon if it's possible ?

8. Hello k1lly0u,
    Where can I find a plugin with which it's possible to share auto turret, cupboard, doors, boxes, with clans or friends and, how can i send you pm ?

9. I only have clans.IO but does not want too work, it loaded correctly any advice?

10. Tell us what you do, work fine for me

11. Hello . The plugin is the only concern is that it must authorize each turret and each Tool Cupboard. It would have to be made one faith for everything

12. Hello. Did you solve that?

13. Good luck on getting it...You will need it ;)

14. Anyone solved the problem of rust IO clans?

15. Nop, we need the plugin "share" by Fujikura...

16. Hi, is it possible to update all turrets with one command if a new clan member is added or do all need to be authorized manually?

17. Killyou,
    Im thinking in this features:

- Add autoauth to Codelock for clan and friends, because will be better have all integrated for authorizations.

- When you do AutoAuth in a thing, grab the ids of the things and make possible to do a Reset of the authorizations, then will reload the list of clan or friends on each thing you authorized. Then will not be needed to deauth each EX member or friend when they leave. For ex.: You authorize 3 clan members on your turrets. Then 1 leave, you make a /autoauth reset looking the turret, and reload the list of the clan members. another example: in codelocks you have pin 1122 and the 3 clan members authorized 1 leave but you can reset "/autoauth newpin 1111"...

Its possible? Thanks !

18. does this plugin work with Rebornclans aswell ? the one from futikura

19. Is this plugin working?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you having any issues with it?