AutomaticAuthorization

Add your friends list or clan mates to a cupboard or turret auth list using 1 command

Total Downloads: 3,381 - First Release: Aug 12, 2016 - Last Update: Dec 10, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. Isn't that just a matter of seeing what entity the player owns that is a cupboard/turret? (idk much about plugins, so forgive me if I'm wrong here)

2. To do a complete search I would have to loop through every entity on the server. To do a radius search I only have to check nearby entities. That could potentially be say 250000+ vs maybe a few hundred

3. Great Plugin. Have some feedback for you if I could be so bold. Ran a test with a clan on my server and had a few minor issues.

When a cupboard is /autoauth clan activated it adds all clan members. Players who join after the activation are not automatically added. A run around with them is still required.
    If activated cupboard is then wiped and the /autoauth clan re-entered, clan members reamain blocked. I looks like it is a one time deal only atm. Is it possible to cover future members as well.?

If a previously authenticated clan member leaves or is kicked from a clan - they still have full authorisation. Is it possible to have a / remove clan member function?

awesome work and look forward to using the plugin :)

4. Cant seem to get this working,

Using FriendsAPi v 2.0.0
    And RustIO Clans 1.7.2

Everything seems to work as in no errors - on console and ingame, but even after doing the procedure no one is being added to the Auth List.

http://i.imgur.com/c4hpTkT.png

I use the CupboardRadius Plugin, and Entity Owner/Building Owner also, not sure if thats causing conflicts.

5. Authorizes only one member of the clan. How to fix it?

6. k1lly0u updated AutomaticAuthorization with a new update entry:

7. it would be so great if u can add authorization for all locks too.

8. If list of friends and clan members will change?
    They lose access to turrets and tool boards?

9. Great idea, especially for a larger clan with geographically dispersed bases..
    have had all the requisite plugs (clans/friends) installed and up to date.
    However, when i add it, it compiles without error, but the commands echo nothing....

changes with latest oxide updates?
    anyhow, would love to implement this on my server...

10. I have permission as admin but no player has permission. Why?

11. grant group default automaticauthorization.use

12. I installed your plugin and set the default group permissions.. the command works and i get a response that x number of clan / friends were added to the turret. but anytime any one of them comes near it they are killed??? i've tried both friends and clan. Any suggestion why? I really want / need this to work it will save so much trouble. I have several other plugins working correctly. So I like to think I have a somewhat capable understanding of what I am doing. That being said it could totally be my mistake :).

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2016
  13. great plugin thanks!

14. I also have this issue. Has anyone found a fix?

15. all i've found is complete silence.. not even a whisper. :(

16. k1lly0u updated AutomaticAuthorization with a new update entry:

17. Used SharedDoors plugin, it auto grants access to any clan members authorized on your cupboard.

18. Well done! it works as advertised and our clan members are loving it! Saves a lot of death, and time. Thanks Again!

19. Just installed on my server earlier and it appears to not be working did the update break it?