AutomaticAuthorization

Add your friends list or clan mates to a cupboard or turret auth list using 1 command

Total Downloads: 3,381 - First Release: Aug 12, 2016 - Last Update: Dec 10, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. k1lly0u submitted a new resource:

AutomaticAuthorization - Add your friends list or clan mates to a cupboard or turret auth list using 1 command

Read more about this resource...

2. Maybe you make this function without a command? Fully automatic.

3. command is ok, maybe a option to use command or not ;)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1471087190][/DOUBLEPOST]@k1lly0u can you change the commands or add config where you can chnage them? /auth clan and /auth friends is not working with EntityOwners plugin - it haves also /auth commands and its blocking them

4. also this error when trying the command
    Code:
    (13:34:20) | [Oxide] 13:34 [Warning] AutomaticAuthorization has replaced the 'auth' chat command previously registered by EntityOwner
    (13:34:27) | [Oxide] 13:34 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdAuth' on plugin 'AutomaticAuthorization v0.1.1' (FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format)
    (13:34:27) | [Oxide] 13:34 [Debug]   at System.UInt64.Parse (System.String s, NumberStyles style, IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.UInt64.Parse (System.String s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutomaticAuthorization.cmdAuth (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AutomaticAuthorization.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

5. Ill change the command, was it clan or friends command that threw that error?

6. k1lly0u updated AutomaticAuthorization with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1471090707][/DOUBLEPOST]
    It originally was automatically doing it but I changed my mind for 2 reasons. 1) Not everyone would want to do that, some players may want a small base away from their scumbag clan mates :p and 2) Its not a lightweight function to process this stuff, so IMO having the user activate the command when they need to is much better then it happening everytime someone places a turret or cupboard

7. I am standing infront of the turret and its saying that I need to look on turret/cupboard :D

8. k1lly0u updated AutomaticAuthorization with a new update entry:

9. This is amazing. Been looking for this plugin a Very long time now. Finally!!

Do we need to apply this in beginning of wipe or can things be shared when applied midwipe?

We get an error. Not sure what causes it.
    -But nothing happens when players do /autoauth clan
    21:54 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdAuth' on plugin 'AutomaticAuthorization v0.1.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    21:54 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.AutomaticAuthorization.SortAuthList (.BasePlayer player, .BaseEntity entity, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 authList) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AutomaticAuthorization.RegisterClanmates (.BasePlayer player, .BaseEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AutomaticAuthorization.cmdAuth (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AutomaticAuthorization.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

10. try this

Attached Files:

11. I have the recent download to this plugin but i am getting what maxaki is getting and i granted the permissions to group default when i do command nothing pops up in chat i wounder if it still works without the need of using those 2 commands

12. Post the error

13. 21:54 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdAuth' on plugin 'AutomaticAuthorization v0.1.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    21:54 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.AutomaticAuthorization.SortAuthList (.BasePlayer player, .BaseEntity entity, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 authList) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AutomaticAuthorization.RegisterClanmates (.BasePlayer player, .BaseEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

14. [Oxide] 17:24 [Error] Failed to call hook 'cmdAuth' on plugin 'AutomaticAuthorization v0.1.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance o
    f an object)
    [Oxide] 17:24 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.AutomaticAuthorization.cmdAuth (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename
    unknown>:0

15. You are on the older version
    Try the new update I am about to post

16. How about adding all their owned cupboards/turrets without having to look at them (and if possible shared auth cupboards/turrets too via config?)? Maybe handy if a wild new clan member appears. Got that question yesterday as a honeycombed base was quite difficult to reach all cupboards that they already placed.

17. A radius add would work alright, adding every one on the server might be a bit resource intensive though. Ill sort something out