Autokick

Moved

Total Downloads: 397 - First Release: Sep 15, 2016 - Last Update: Oct 10, 2017

5/5, 4 likes
  1. I'm telling I have crafty sneaky little players. They found they can get around the autokick if they use the client.connect command and connect directly via IP. Any way to fix that?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That isn't any different than connecting via the server list, there isn't anything that defines that.

3. Then Im not sure why the can connect. I have the mod on and I can use the command to kick all. They get kicked and tell me it tells them why
    but then they can reconnect if they use the client.connect command
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488044044][/DOUBLEPOST]And they dont have the permissions to connect

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Pretty sure that's the same method the server list method uses.

5. I been getting this error today:

Everything is up to date.

(02:29:28) | Failed to call hook 'OnPlayerInit' on plugin 'Autokick v1.1.3' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

6. Fixed this in latest version (1.1.4)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489159349][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Interesting, gave me minute for figure this out.

7. Currently not able to grant myself the permission?

Code:
    > grant user iShot autokick.join
    Permission 'autokick.join' doesn't exist
    Plugin did load correctly and config is set to enabled: true
    Code:
     06 "Autokick" (1.1.4) by Exel80 (0.00s)

8. Dont know when, but seems like i accidentally removed permission registration in code.
    Should be working now in latest version, gave me 5 minute to release it :) Sorry and thank you.

9. Exel80 updated Autokick with a new update entry:

10. ... not working (well) !

set permissions = working
    set autokick on = working

... but all user can join the server, until command /autokick kick

11. What game you hosting on you server?

12. console commands ?

13. RUST ;)

14. Exel80 updated Autokick with a new update entry:

15. Hm, this really doesn't seem to work at all? Can't get it to kick anyone except one player

16. Hello, I have a problem with this plugin because it does not work as a whitelist, but as a "blacklist". You wrote that players who should NOT be automatically kicked should be entered in the whitelist of the config file and that's enough to do with the Steam ID. I tried that with a player. But if I enter her Steam ID there, it will be blocked, so if I delete her Steam ID, she can be put on the server. This means anyone who is NOT in the whitelist can log onto the server and everyone you enter there will be blocked (...) That's the exact opposite. What am I doing wrong or is this a bug? Here are some basic information for you: Enable AutoKick (true / false) ": true, and I run my own Rust server, so not hosted by a third party. I use your latest version 1.2.0 and yes, oxide and Rust are up to date. Sorry for my bad English. I hope you also understand what I mean and you have an idea how to solve this problem. greetings

17. ... with new Version 1.2.0 same Problem:

... not working (well) !

set permissions = working
    set autokick on = working

... but all user can join the server, until command /autokick kick
    after kick they can rejoin without kick !

18. If /autokick kick works then you can just add the timed execute plugin and make it execute that every second or so.

19. ... this spams serverconsole, because timed execute sends allways kick command, so bad idea !