AutoDoors

Moved

Total Downloads: 13,719 - First Release: May 20, 2016 - Last Update: Jul 14, 2016

5/5, 22 likes
  1. yeh The plugin is great ! i love it an dthank u for ur help i dint look as good as i want :) thank u !

2. Love the plugin, Id like to request ability to set autodoors disabled by default in config, and autodoors would only be enabled once player types /ad #, as of right now, autodoors is enabled by default, Thanks!

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll add it to the TODO list.

4. Exactly this feature I'm looking for. When will this please?

5. There is something I noticed recently while playing, but the wooden shutters automatically close too.
    I suggest a modification to exclude them from the "doors" list so they don't close. Or maybe add
    a list of which items should close and which shouldn't.

Or maybe I'm just missing something.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Shutters are ignored in the current version of this. Are you sure you are updated?

7. Erm, in fact for any reason it kept the old plugin loaded even after a reload. Weird.
    Sorry for that!

8. seems to be a bug with my autodoors / i have the config set to not to close if you die during the time you opened it and it seems to be closing anyways

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you reload the plugin after changing it?

10. yea ill do some more testing it see if it just 1 player on my server

11. Any way to prevent players from disabling automatic door with /ad?

Thx in advance

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not currently, but I can add an option for that.

13. doesnt work in hurtworld

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Details please.

15. my bad i think my oxide was outdated or some thing.. i cant go round deleting all my doesnt work comments.. can you ? :/ sorry thought i was helping lmao

16. Autodoors no longer has a use, New update fixed that !!!

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Sure it does, because it works for multiple games. Also, per the devblog:

18. Heh sorry, I was a bit excited I only just read items about the metal trading window and fridge. I logged on my server and checked it out and I saw that :p

19. I was just looking to implement this mod and not having it off by default is something that'd prevent me from doing it.

As nice to haves, I think being able to control different door entities would be nice. Shutters vs. hatches vs. large gates vs. doors. For instance, I find hatches to be annoying with auto close depending on how you're using the hatch.

For instance, I can imagine setting different timers for each of these:

Large gates = close immediately.
    Doors = close after 2 seconds
    Shutters = close after 30 seconds
    Hatches = close after 15 seconds

20. is there a way to make this work with copy-paste?
    Sucks I have to run around smashing doors to get them to autoclose again... Works fine on structures that haven't been pasted, though.