AutoBroadcast

Moved

Total Downloads: 8,942 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Feb 27, 2017

5/5, 20 likes
  1. Hi,

Just to tell you works fine now, i don't know why :p

2. hello

the plugin shows me that the 4 first line

Code:
    {
      "eventfr": "vendredi 13 octobre event jump à 21H  1vip++ 1vip+ 1vip à gagner pour 1 semaine. Raid desactivé pendant l'event 2 heures",
      "clanen": "If you play more than one you are obliged to create a clan. Anyone who will be in a base has 100%, this base will be automated destroyed",
      "clanfr": "Si vous jouez à plusieurs vous êtes obligé de créer un clan. Toutes personne qui sera dans une base à 100%, cette base sera automatiquent détruite.",
      "rule": "Reglement et  plugins tapez /info - Rules and plugins type / info",
      "language": "Speak english or french no repect MUTE chat",
      "eventen": "friday 13 October event jump a 21H 1vip++ 1vip+ 1vip to win for 1 week.Raid disabled during the event 2 hours",
      "wipe": "Wipe Sunday, October 15 at 9 am / dimanche 15 octobre à 9H."

}

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have messages in any other languages?

4. no just lang/en

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

So you edited lang/en to add French or you have lang/en in addition to lang/fr? Basically the issue you are having would only happen if the default language has 4 messages, so it assumes the other languages have 4 as well.

6. I do not have any files in lang / fr

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you reload the plugin after making the changes?

8. yes i reload the pluggin

9. Black, did you use the same variable on your lang ? If not, you need I think.

Like this :
    /lang/en:
    "wipe": "Wipe Sunday, October 15 at 9 am"

/lang/fr:
    "wipe": "dimanche 15 octobre à 9H."

You must not use wipefr and wipeen, I think

10. I put all in the file lang / en

11. Hey,

I have a problem with autobroadcast (AutoBroadcast | Oxide) , in the lang file I can put just 2 sentance when put 3 the plugins stop working and this message spawn in the console :

"Error while compiling: AutoBroadcast.cs(41,7): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `string' expression to type `int'

Me lang file look like this :
    [​IMG]

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you change something inside the plugin?

13. No but i saw this now in the console :
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'AutoBroadcast v1.0.8' (JsonReaderException: After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: ". Path 'AnotherExample', line 4, position 2.)
    at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParsePostValue () [0x00000] in :0 at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read () [0x00000] in :0 at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateDictionary (IDictionary dictionary, Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonDictionaryContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerProperty, System.String id) [0x00000] in :0 at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerMember, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in :0 at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContract contract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty member, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonContainerContract containerContract, Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonProperty containerMember, System.Object existingValue) [0x00000] in :0 at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize (Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReader reader, System.Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent) [0x00000] in :0

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2017
  14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks like your changes are invalid JSON. Check against a site such as jsonlint.com.

15. what's wrong?

Attached Files:

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

One } too many, keys named the same.

17. How can I change the color of the text? and which file do you put it in? broadcast text btw if that makes a diference.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

oxide/lang

[#hexcode]Text[#]

Example:
    [#ffffff]Text[/#]

19. the fffff is that the color i want it to be?

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, that's the hex color code.