AutoBroadcast

Moved

Total Downloads: 8,943 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Feb 27, 2017

5/5, 20 likes
  1. I see. Thanks!

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated AutoBroadcast with a new update entry:

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

5. Hello again) Autobroadcast have not worked for me. And after updating to 1.0.5 it worked))) But when I updated to version 1.0.7 again started giving error Failed to run a timer 300.00 in 'AutoBroadcast v1.0.7... . Please return all to version 1.0.5 =))

One Autobroadcast works, use this version of the plugin ))

6. Hey there Wulf.

My AutoBroadcast fails randomly with no console messages. Yesturday it was playing through perfectly. Today it ran the first two or three messages then stopped...

Any ideas of what is happening?

-michael

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you upload your language files please? All of them for this plugin, and also let me know what your default server language is set to.

8. Yes. I uploaded my lang/en here. My server language is default at English.

Attached Files:

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You don't have any other language files for it?

10. No I do not ...

Should I ?!?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Not required, just checking. :)

12. [02/17/2017 12:08:40] Failed to run a 300.00 timer in 'AutoBroadcast v1.0.7' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

Because I could be getting that message

Code:
    {
      "Broadcast Interval (Seconds)": 300,
      "Discord": "Encuentranos en Discord.gg/za7d4xp",
      "Eventos": "Los Eventos seran anunciados dentro de Server por un Admin o Mod",
      "Facebook": "Buscanos en www.facebook.com/sgx.cl",
      "Purge": "El Server cuenta con el sistema Purge, que elimina casas inactivas en Dos Dias y 6 horas",
      "Randomize Messages (true/false)": false,
      "Reglas": "Favor Leer las Reglas en!/rule o /Rules o /info",
      "ServerWipe": "Todos los Jueves o Viernes Si hay cambio por lanzamiendo de Update"
    }

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're mixing config and language files, don't copy/paste between them. ;)

14. put in my code
    {
    "Broadcast Interval (Seconds)": 180,
    "Randomize Messages (true/false)": True
    }

{
    "Email": "Got a Question about coffee or Concern Email me Directly [email protected]",
    "Detail": "The aroma of black coffee wafted heavily through the house, piercing through the foggy veil of sleep with the smooth, rich scent of roasted beans.!",
    "Coffee": "Welcome to coffee shop were we sell coffee all day, one rule is just dont be a bully or else!",
    "Friends": "We strive to sell the best coffee, So tell your friends so we can sell more !"
    }

and it keeps stating this is a example message do whatever you want how do i fix

15. It seems that if you have more than 5 messages that is where the trouble starts. It can be caused by Rust still being in development. I had 5 messages, and 6 messages and had problems with the plugin just randomly stopping. I suggest have 4 or less messages. (This is just what is working for me and my server.)

-michael

16. so do you set it up like how i got it or do you change it in the plugins folder ?

17. If you alter anything in the Plugins folder you are altering the actual plugin itself (not recommended.)

Code:
    {
    "Randomize Messages (true/false)": True
    }
    ^^ that should be in your config folder

and this should be in your lang folder vv
    Code:
    {
    "Email": "Got a Question about coffee or Concern Email me Directly [email protected]",
    "Detail": "The aroma of black coffee wafted heavily through the house, piercing through the foggy veil of sleep with the smooth, rich scent of roasted beans.!",
    "Coffee": "Welcome to coffee shop were we sell coffee all day, one rule is just dont be a bully or else!",
    "Friends": "We strive to sell the best coffee, So tell your friends so we can sell more !"
    }

18. Thank you i didnt know that the language folder was a thing im new to server building

19. hey wulf i am so confused i thought it was working but when server starts it only displays the first message in chat and then completely stops all together i am not sure what i am doing wrong but i love this plugin and haven't been able to get it to work stable for over 3 weeks any idea whats going on :S?

this is my json config

{
    "Randomize Messages (true/false)": false
    }

this is my lang EN jason file

{
    "Serverwipe": "Server wipes will be every week Saturday morning. Next wipe will be on 02/25/2017! Thanks from the Admin Team",
    "Discordchannel": "Join our server discord ",
    "Skyshop": "The SkyShop is up and ready to use type in chat /warp to 1. This is a place were you can trade goods you already have for goods you need!",
    "Donation": "Want to donate to the server? Message Arthatus on steam or contact an admin for details. Donations include 3 kits: $20, $40 & $60 get yours now!",
    "Helppanel": "Type /help for a full list of our addons and how to use them. please at least try this before asking one of us for assistance Thanks!"
    }

everything looks right to me but as i said as soon as the first message posts in the chat it stop completly?

can you help here?

20. "Discordchannel": "Join our server discord ",

I don't see anything wrong just wondering why it says "discord Discord" ?!?