AutoBroadcast

Moved

Total Downloads: 8,943 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Feb 27, 2017

5/5, 20 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you reload the plugin after?

Soon.

2. Probably not. Thanks :)

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated AutoBroadcast with a new update entry:

4. I don't know what I'm doing wrong

Code:
    Failed to run a 60.00 timer in 'AutoBroadcast v1.0.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you upload your oxide.users.data, oxide.lang.data, and all of your oxide/lang folder please?

6. I have put the users & lang data in the zip file as it is not allowed to post them seperate.

Attached Files:

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Figured out the cause. :) Working on a fix.

8. Thank you @Wulf !

9. im not totally sure but my plugin just stoped working everything seems in order does it require another update?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, it doesn't rely on Rust updates.

11. It doesn't work and i dont know why?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What did you change?

13. Code:
    {
      "ExampleMessage": "This is an example. Change it, remove it, translate it, whatever!",
      "AnotherExample": "This is another example, notice the comma at the end of the line above..."
    }
    This messages.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those are the default. Did you change them at all?

15. I changed first one

Code:
    "ExampleMessage": "This is an example. Change it, remove it, translate it, whatever!",

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Okay.. what did you change it to? Also, any errors in your oxide/logs? Which language file did you modify? Were you on the server to test?

17. hmm well it only posts my first broadcast then just stops altogether its really weird :S?

config

{
    "Broadcast Interval (Seconds)": 180,
    "Randomize Messages (true/false)": false
    }

lang config

{
    "ServerWipe": "Server wipes will be every week Saturday morning. Next wipe will be on 02/18/2017! Thanks from the Admin Team",
    "SkyShopero": "The SkyShop is up and ready to use type /warp to Skyshop. This is a place were you can trade goods you already have for goods you need!",
    "DonateSteam": "Want to donate to the server? Message Arthatus or contact an admin for details. Donations include 3 kits: $20, $40 & $60 each giving you a huge advantage on your competition so don't wait get yours now!",
    "HelpCommand": "Type /help for a full list of our addons and how to use them. The admins would ask that you at least try this before asking one of us for assistance Thanks!"
    }

is something not write or i dont undertsand
    [DOUBLEPOST=1486874264][/DOUBLEPOST]did something change in the last 24 hours?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The timer is breaking when it hits a user with an invalid language. One of the fixes I'll be pushing an update for soon.

19. Hi. Just wanted to say that my broadaster only broadcasts the first two messages. :

Code:
     if (lang.GetLanguages(this).Length == 0 || lang.GetMessages(lang.GetServerLanguage(), this).Count == 0)
                {
                    lang.RegisterMessages(new Dictionary<string, string>
                    {
                        ["Example"] = "Welcome to Rust Medieval. Find us on reddit at: https://www.reddit.com/r/RustMedieval/",
                        ["Example2"] = "Structures allowed: Wooden - Explosives allowed: Satchels - Guns allowed: None.",
                        ["Example3"] = "We have a bounty system. Type /bounty add Playername",
                        ["Example4"] = "We have an RPG system. Type /hunt",
                        ["Example5"] = "Lanterns automatically switch on at night!"
                    }, this, lang.GetServerLanguage());
                }
    I also changed this:

Code:
     Config["Randomize Messages (true/false)"] = random = GetConfig("Randomize Messages (true/false)", false);            // Settings
                Config["Broadcast Interval (Seconds)"] = interval = GetConfig("Broadcast Interval (Seconds)", 60);

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Don't edit the plugin directly, edit the config and oxide/lang files.