AutoBroadcast

Moved

Total Downloads: 8,943 - First Release: Oct 26, 2014 - Last Update: Feb 27, 2017

5/5, 20 likes
  1. everything is done by Feng Shui =)

Attached Files:

2. Even with the standard config /lang , it gives the same error!!

3. Now I get:
    Code:
    Failed to run a 300.00 timer in 'AutoBroadcast v1.0.3' (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: source)

4. i reload the plugin, and only 1 msg comes, and the others dont show :(

5. im now getting the same error

RCON: Gyazo - 05b12170031a0744380e9403649a7024.png
    Lang/en: Gyazo - a90e4196e695c185c3b383a58c058997.png
    Config: Gyazo - d32c515b68cb2b5acb2955e5cb561210.png
    Logs: Gyazo - a4149896df11b1c9a5ecd29c7f01c543.png

(I Have the timer set to 10 seconds, just so i didnt have to wait 300 seconds to see the Error message.

6. hey wulf question

this is my server/oxide/config autobroadcast.json
    Code:
    {
      "Broadcast Interval (Seconds)": 180,
      "DonateSteam": "WANT TO DONATE TO THE SERVER MESSAGE ARTHATUS ON STEAM FOR DETAILS TO GET YOUR DAILY ELITE SERVER KIT NOW",
      "HelpCommand": "THE ADMINS WOULD PLEASE ASK THAT IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE USING A COMMAND OR GETTING SOMETHING TO WORK PLEASE TYPE /HELP BEFORE ASKING FOR US AS WE DONT WANT TO SPEND OUR DAY EXPLAINING PLUGINS. /HELP GIVES YOU A FULL LIST OF ALL OUR PLUGINS AND HOW TO USE THEM",
      "Purge": "IMPORTANT MESSAGE!! AUTO PURGE HAS BEEN ADDED ITS VERY SIMPLE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MAKE SURE YOU OR A CLAN MEMBER LOG ON ONCE EVERY 72 HOURS AND TOUCH YOUR BASE OR INTERACT WITH IT IN ANY WAY THIS WILL MAKE SURE IT STAYS INTACT AND DOE NOT PURGE AND DELETE IF YOU DO NOT AND YOUR BASE IS LEFT INACTIVE FOR 3 DAYS IT WILL BE PURGED AND DELETED TO COMBAT WITH ENTITY LAG THANKS FROM THE ADMIN TEAM",
      "Randomize Messages (true/false)": false,
      "ServerWipe": "SERVER WIPES WILL BE THE FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH THANKS FROM THE ADMIN TEAM"
    }
    and this is my Lang/en Autobroadcast.json
    Code:
    {
      "ServerWipe": "SERVER WIPES WILL BE THE FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH THANKS FROM THE ADMIN TEAM",
      "ServerPurge": "IMPORTANT MESSAGE!! AUTO PURGE HAS BEEN ADDED. ITS VERY SIMPLE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MAKE SURE YOU OR A CLAN MEMBER LOG ON ONCE EVERY 72 HOURS AND TOUCH YOUR BASE OR INTERACT WITH IT IN ANY WAY THIS WILL MAKE SURE IT STAYS INTACT AND DOE NOT PURGE AND DELETE. IF YOU DO NOT AND YOUR BASE IS LEFT INACTIVE FOR 3 DAYS IT WILL BE PURGED AND DELETED TO COMBAT WITH ENTITY LAG THANKS FROM THE ADMIN TEAM",
      "DonateSteam": "WANT TO DONATE TO THE SERVER MESSAGE ARTHATUS ON STEAM FOR DETAILS TO GET YOUR DAILY ELITE SERVER KIT NOW",
      "HelpCommand": "THE ADMINS WOULD PLEASE ASK THAT IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE USING A COMMAND OR GETTING SOMETHING TO WORK PLEASE TYPE /HELP BEFORE ASKING FOR US AS WE DONT WANT TO SPEND OUR DAY EXPLAINING PLUGINS. /HELP GIVES YOU A FULL LIST OF ALL OUR PLUGINS AND HOW TO USE THEM"
    }
    randomizer is set to false yet it is still picking at random any idea?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2017
  7. Quick question, how did you even get it to work? It doesn't show up on my server and also no error messages.

8. honestgly no idea man i just followed the steos bhut its still not working correcctly i mean it works but still random still picking the same message 8 times a row so annoying

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It sounds like you aren't updated with the plugin. Could you upload the plugin from oxide/plugins here please?

10. i have uploaded the new .cs file to oxide plugins and then as i said my configs read as follows

this is my server/oxide/config autobroadcast.json
    Code:
    {
      "HelpCommand": "THE ADMINS WOULD PLEASE ASK THAT IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE USING A COMMAND OR GETTING SOMETHING TO WORK PLEASE TYPE /HELP BEFORE ASKING FOR US AS WE DONT WANT TO SPEND OUR DAY EXPLAINING PLUGINS. /HELP GIVES YOU A FULL LIST OF ALL OUR PLUGINS AND HOW TO USE THEM",
      "Purge": "IMPORTANT MESSAGE!! AUTO PURGE HAS BEEN ADDED ITS VERY SIMPLE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MAKE SURE YOU OR A CLAN MEMBER LOG ON ONCE EVERY 72 HOURS AND TOUCH YOUR BASE OR INTERACT WITH IT IN ANY WAY THIS WILL MAKE SURE IT STAYS INTACT AND DOE NOT PURGE AND DELETE IF YOU DO NOT AND YOUR BASE IS LEFT INACTIVE FOR 3 DAYS IT WILL BE PURGED AND DELETED TO COMBAT WITH ENTITY LAG THANKS FROM THE ADMIN TEAM",
      "ServerWipe": "SERVER WIPES WILL BE THE FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH THANKS FROM THE ADMIN TEAM"
    }
    and this is my Lang/en Autobroadcast.json
    Code:
    {
      "ServerWipe": "SERVER WIPES WILL BE THE FIRST THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH THANKS FROM THE ADMIN TEAM",
      "ServerPurge": "IMPORTANT MESSAGE!! AUTO PURGE HAS BEEN ADDED. ITS VERY SIMPLE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS MAKE SURE YOU OR A CLAN MEMBER LOG ON ONCE EVERY 72 HOURS AND TOUCH YOUR BASE OR INTERACT WITH IT IN ANY WAY THIS WILL MAKE SURE IT STAYS INTACT AND DOE NOT PURGE AND DELETE. IF YOU DO NOT AND YOUR BASE IS LEFT INACTIVE FOR 3 DAYS IT WILL BE PURGED AND DELETED TO COMBAT WITH ENTITY LAG THANKS FROM THE ADMIN TEAM",
      "HelpCommand": "THE ADMINS WOULD PLEASE ASK THAT IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE USING A COMMAND OR GETTING SOMETHING TO WORK PLEASE TYPE /HELP BEFORE ASKING FOR US AS WE DONT WANT TO SPEND OUR DAY EXPLAINING PLUGINS. /HELP GIVES YOU A FULL LIST OF ALL OUR PLUGINS AND HOW TO USE THEM"
    }
    randomizer is set to false yet it is still picking at random any idea?

Attached Files:

• aa.png
      aa.png
      File size:
      1.7 MB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2017
  11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Stop adding your messages to the the config file, they do not go there. They only go under oxide/lang.

12. so it needs to be this?

{
    }

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, that would be the config for what you want. Simply reload the plugin after changing that.

14. explain this one the picture saying mine is my screen the picture saying clown is my admins why are we seeing two different things in chat also still random as you can see on mine and his

my config file is
    {
    "Randomize Messages (true/false)": false
    }

but thats super messed up that no one sees the same message? its random for everyone differently as you can see

also you can see to there still random and in no order and still pasting same message over and over
    pretty much the only thing working is it posting every 3 minites

Attached Files:

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I saw your messages, no need to keep reposting the same message. I am working on fixes for it, patience please.

16. sorry no worries wulf i dont know how to delete my messages on oxide figured i should do a reply rather than a message and thanks so much keep me posted

17. i'm having same issues installed proply edited lang file..nothing...no errors even loads the mod which is strange. maybe the last update broke it? as in rust

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Rust updates do not affect this plugin. Please provide more details.

19. any word on a fix wulf?

20. I added my own entries to the .json file in lang, but it still shows the default message that used to be there. Any ideas?