1. Hello. How I can make auto restart for my server? Code need write in bat-file, which start my server? What that code?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Each Oxide download comes with an example (_start-example.bat) for automatically restarting your server.

3. Do I understand correctly
    Autorestart 8.00,20.00 and stuff like that

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can use a plugin such as TimedExecute and the .bat file that comes with Oxide.

5. I did not understand you(

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

7. Wulf, thanks for answear, but I don't understant how I can do this with TimedExecute. TimedExecute is just plugin, which write in chat and do saveserver, but it's don't restart server. Where I can set time when I want do restart automaticly? Example: open start-example.bat and write "-restart at 10 pm; -restart at 1 am". Where I can do this?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There's no way to handle scheduled restarts at an exact time without a plugin or an external tool such as cronjobs (Linux), a batch script, etc. If you use Oxide, you can use the TimedExecute plugin to run 'quit' at a specific time, and if using the example .bat script from Oxide, the server will restart itself.

If you need help configuring the plugin or have further questions about it, please use the plugin's support thread.

9. This is what I use: my "rust_server_restarter.bat"
    Code:
    @echo off
    cls
    :start
    echo Starting RUST Server... %time:~0,5% %date:~1%RustDedicated.exe -batchmode -nographics +server.ip 0.0.0.0 +server.port 23000 +rcon.port 23005 +rcon.ip 0.0.0.0 +rcon.password "changeme" +server.identity "serverprofile" +server.maxplayers 50 +server.hostname "changeme" +server.level "Procedural Map" +server.tickrate 10 +server.seed 5000 +server.worldsize 4000 +server.saveinterval 300 +server.globalchat true  +server.secure true +server.description "Powered by Oxide"echo.
    echo ReStarting RUST Server... %time:~0,5% %date:~1%
    echo.
    goto start
    :end

Just edit to your liking...