1. Oxide for Rust Legacy has been discontinued and is no longer supported. No updates or additions will be made, and Rust Legacy-specific plugin submissions will no longer be accepted. We recommend upgrading to the latest version of Rust as able.
    Dismiss Notice

Solved Assembly reference

Discussion in 'Legacy Development' started by xandy3_sjb, Jun 18, 2016.

1. xandy3_sjb

xandy3_sjb Scavenger

which references are these? already added the references Oxide.Ext.Unity .. but lack these 3 libraries to work,
    photo in anexo

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

Core = Oxide.Core
    CSharp = Oxide.Ext.CSharp
    Unity = Oxide.Ext.Unity

If you copied a project file, you don't need those as you already have them referenced again so you can remove them.

3. xandy3_sjb

xandy3_sjb Scavenger

ok, now its giving errors ,
    Error CS1061 'Permission' does not contain a definition for 'UserIdValid' and no extension method 'UserIdValid' accepting a first argument of type 'Permission' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) RustLegacy C:\Users\teste\Desktop\projetos dll\Oxide.Game.RustLegacy\RustLegacyCore.cs 507 Active

everything is linked to giving this permission problem

Error CS7036 There is no argument given that corresponds to the required formal parameter 'validate' of 'Permission.CleanUp(Func<string, bool>)' RustLegacy C:\Users\teste\Desktop\projetos dll\Oxide.Game.RustLegacy\RustLegacyCore.cs 134 Active

it's files are the github, I downloaded yesterday

4. Wulf

If you downloaded it from GitHub, then the references are all setup already. Just build the entire solution once.

What exactly are you wanting to do with the source by the way?

5. xandy3_sjb

xandy3_sjb Scavenger

I want to implement a version checking with the game client to prevent fraud. I'm donwloaded update 3 vs2015, to see if the errors disappear

6. Wulf

You can do that via plugins, you don't need a custom build for that.

7. xandy3_sjb

xandy3_sjb Scavenger

but I want to customize , I'm updating and will be downloading again from github , which inform problem here either .

8. Wulf

I'm not sure what else you want to customize, but you haven't mentioned anything that requires you to use the source. Trying to make your own builds for the purpose you've mentioned will just make things more complicated for yourself.

9. xandy3_sjb

xandy3_sjb Scavenger

i also want to delete some hooks to cause less slowness

10. Wulf

Hooks are added directly to the game's DLLs using the patcher, not the source. Hooks also do not get used unless plugins use them, so they wouldn't do anything unless you used them.

11. xandy3_sjb

xandy3_sjb Scavenger

also think about creating an extension to MongoDB , MySQL turned past

12. xandy3_sjb

xandy3_sjb Scavenger

I updated the vs to update 3 and it worked without errors , thank you