1. I have just updated my server with the new update along with the oxide update as I do every week now I get a error saying:

ArgumentException: Not a local IP address: (The IP)
    Parameter name: address

Would anyone know what the issue is? I have never had this before.

Thank you.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you provide a your entire logs as well as your startup .bat or .sh please?

3. I update strictly through GameServers.com. I've shut the server down, ran the Server Update, then Oxide, then Rust:IO... restarted the server but it's not working. Is this an Oxide thing or should I put in a ticket with GameServers?

Code:
    Fallback handler could not load library c:/games/XXXXXXX/ruste/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/libc
    Fallback handler could not load library c:/games/XXXXXXX/ruste/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/.\libc
    Fallback handler could not load library c:/games/XXXXXXX/ruste/RustDedicated_Data/Mono/libc
    ArgumentException: Not a local IP address: 208.167.251.52
    Parameter name: address
      at WebSocketSharp.Server.WebSocketServer..ctor (System.Net.IPAddress address, Int32 port, Boolean secure) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at WebSocketSharp.Server.WebSocketServer..ctor (System.Net.IPAddress address, Int32 port) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Facepunch.Rcon.Listener.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Facepunch.RCon.Initialize () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Bootstrap+<StartServer>c__Iterator2.MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine_Auto_Internal(IEnumerator)
    UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
    <DedicatedServerStartup>c__Iterator1:MoveNext()
    UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Looks to be a Rust thing with their RCON changes. Oxide isn't related to Rust's RCON.

5. Whatever was wrong sorted itself out. I performed another install through GameServers and it seems I'm back up and running again. Cheers!

6. How to run not on the local ip but on a dedicated ? ArgumentException: Not a local IP address: 83.246.166.130 If you can write the strake run bat file as it should be Thank you

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are behind a router, you need to use +server.ip with 0.0.0.0 or your LAN IP, not your external router IP.

8. Guys Then his run that other people could go on the Russian open spaces or anything not normal. For earlier thanks and respect.