Solved Arena

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Prouxx, Dec 10, 2014.

1. An arena plugin that runs automatically on your server would be really nice. I think it's possible as it would just be a combination of kits for the weapon sets, teleportation and zones manager (coming this Friday?). I'm not sure if it would be possible to opt in to events through chat commands though...I've not seen that in any of the plugins I've used.

2. aha easy to say ^^ been working on my own arena plugin, but ... well it screwed my head.
    has nearly everything done but to add 1 stuff i have to look through the thousands of lines XD
    i'll be working on porting the oxide 1 Arena plugin to oxide 2. With little additions / modifications of course.
    i think it will be easier this way :p
    + the guy that made it made an awesome plugin easily modded for new game types.

3. Wellllllll easy in that it's possible and you know what you're doing. Easier for you than it is for me ;)
    I used to use the old arena plugin. Would love it if I could have that back ^.^
    Thanks Mr Tiger Man.

4. Arena &
    Arena : Deathmatch
    are currently ported for Oxide 2.
    As i made everything on the dev branch, it is ONLY compatible with next rust version so i can't upload the plugin yet.
    At the moment it has the exact same features as the one on Oxide 1.

If you guys have requests about the new version, please tell me here.

5. YAY :D Thank youuuuuuuuu :*

6. Well no rust update this week ^^ so Will be avaible next week i guess ^^

7. Just thinking out loud here... is it possible to set a lock on a specific door to unlock after a set period of time? Could make for some interesting arena variants but I've never seen anything like it. Not really requesting so much as pondering. ;)

8. Stuff like that needs to be personnal plugins.

9. Hi all,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this but, is there a working arena plugin for experimental at all? Or, any variations of one.

Thanks

10. Do we have a working or even a Arena plugin ? ppl on my server wonna no?

11. There is,
    I should be posting a new aréna tonight or tomorrow if i get the time

12. oh nice one =) can not wait to see it =)

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin