1. There are harmless hook messages spamming my console, which is quite disruptive.

Those 2 plugins are AbsolutMarket for Rust | Oxide and ServerRewards for Rust | Oxide if anyone is wondering and the hook is 'Checkpoints'.

Since they aren't really errors, then is there any way to disable/hide them?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which warnings exactly?

3. Code:
    00:00 [Warning] Calling hook CheckPoints resulted in a conflict between the following plugins: AbsolutMarket - 430 (Int32), ServerRewards (430 (Int32))
    It's probably up to the dev to resolve it somehow, but in the meanwhile it'd be nice if I could silence it.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It means that those two plugins are potentially conflicting with that hook that is being called by another plugin. It's a normal warning from Oxide, and can only be avoided right now if one or the other plugin checks for the other and handles it based on the status of the other plugin.

5. Oh well, but thanks anyways!

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You could potentially hide them, but I wouldn't recommend it as the warnings are there to tell you that there's potentially an issue. ;)

If you'd really like to hide them though, try the FilterExt plugin.

7. Sounds neat, but I installed it and the Rust console is still full of yellow.
    Do I have to restart server first?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you add the message to the plugin?

9. Ooh, I'm an idiot and didn't notice that, sorry.

Yeah, it's all working now. Many thanks!