1. I've been making a few mods in my spare time to use on my server, currently they're all undocumented and in one giant horrendous looking C# script, but if there is enough interest in them i can release them seperately:

1. /guildname player - this just tells you the guild of a player.
    2. /loc player - tells you the x, y, z, location of a player or yourself if no arguments are given (only available for admins on my server.)
    3. /mute and /unmute - quite obvious really, again limited for admins on my server.
    4. /o message - this is jut a fast way or my players to do OOC chat (for RP servers), it mentions (OOC) in a grey before their message in the chat.
    5. /pop player title message - this creates a popup for a player with the given title and message, useful for warnings etc, again limited to admins.

Also, for those that use the whisper mod, if you look in the questions for that i've posted a revised version that uses /w instead, tells you what you sent and to who, and has a few other nicer features

2. I think most people would want these plugins. The more plugins released, the more oxide for RoK grows. For me, I learn from the plugins that are released. When you had that problem with the playerguild thing, I was debugging it trying to get it to work. Every plugin is useful in my opinion.

3. Yeah good point, i'll admit, i build half of these off the back of the announcer mod in notepad ++ haha.
    I plan on making them all separate files and documented,im a bit busy with uni at the moment but they should be out on the weekend

4. Agreed. I'd surely be interested in most of those for my RP server.

5. This please :D
    1. /guildname player - this just tells you the guild of a player.

6. I would deffinitely use the following:
    /guildname player - this just tells you the guild of a player.
    /mute and /unmute - quite obvious really, again limited for admins on my server.

7. Hmm I made a request for a plugin that shows whose in what guild. Is there anyway you could make it so it works in reverse as well ie. /guildinfo guildname. and it comes up with a list of the players in that guild even if their offline :)

8. I saw your thread about that, i'll have a look into it over the weekend but didn't want to make any promises :p
    The guildname mod I currently have just uses the Server.GetPlayerByName() command to get the player, which only gets online players - so it's a slightly different structure but it's something i'll look into!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1432911727,1432788234][/DOUBLEPOST]The Guildname mod has finally been separated and documented to a level where I am happy to share it - seriously the old file was a mess.
    It is currently awaiting approval, but: Here it is.
    I'll work on the /o (OOC) and mute one next, hoping to have them up tomorrow.

9. I was hoping for a sleeper plugin but one that gives invulnerability for maybe the first 5 mins. Mostly because of complaints of crashing in the game only to return to the server to find out they been killed. Crashing in Alpha 14 has gotten worse and it's a nightmare as an admin to compensate players over something they cannot control.

10. It would be amazing if you could share:
    3. /mute and /unmute
    5. /pop player title message

i realy need them on my server:)

11. Hey there - I'd love to see how you did the '/pop player title message' plugin... please share how to popup a message on the client!
    Thankya kindly!

12. Yes, the /pop plugin would be a relief when trying to get new players to switch to an RP name. Then they DEFINITELY couldn't claim they didn't see the warnings.

13. I've made Pop into it's own file and have submitted it, it should be up shortly..
    If you need it urgently, message me :)

14. Thanks for the help DumbleDora!

15. I love mods and have started adding some of my own to help out. :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433749396,1433668123][/DOUBLEPOST]I also love your mods, DumbleDora! ;-)