AntiNoobRaid

Blocks raiding of new players

Total Downloads: 1,517 - First Release: Dec 4, 2017 - Last Update: Jun 23, 2018

5/5, 8 likes
  1. Slydelix updated AntiNoobRaid with a new update entry:

2. Plugin doesn't work after the server update of today. Updating the plugin changed nothing.
    Please fix this!

3. I will be able to check it out tomorrow morning, what exactly does not work, are there any errors?

4. There are no errors displayed. Only /checknew as unknown command and the raid protection seems to be off cause shooting on structures gives no message too.

5. The reason the command could be unknown is that the plugin isn't loaded, does o.plugins show it as loaded?

6. It says: AntiNoobRaid - Object reference not set to an instance of an object

7. What does typing o.load AntiNoobRaid give?

8. Usage: oxide.load +<pluginname>+

9. Did you type the command correcty? It should attempt to load the plugin

10. If i type o.load AntiNoobRaid nothing happens.

11. What about oxide.load AntiNoobRaid?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those are the same, exact commands using the same method. If the plugin was attempted to load already but errored, try o.reload or oxide.reload AntiNoobRaid instead.

13. damn... I legit had no idea it wouldn't even attempt to load it if it failed to load before

14. This didn't change anything.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

So what exactly is the issue still? Just that it's erroring when trying to load it? If so, please provide the complete error, not just a portion or single word from it.

16. I can only say that after the server update from wednesday the plugin didn't work anymore. The command /checknew is not known and there is no raid protection. I updated the plugin but that didn't change anything. I'm not an expert in programming I'm just a user.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1523686847][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyway, I updated again and it works again. Thank you for the fast replies.

17. @Slydelix if there are still performance issues, how about if the noob protected structure is hurt by the fireball entity, have the fireball entity get destroyed. That way the entity damage hooks stop getting called.

when fire damage is done to noob block, you could have it look for those fireball entities within 2 yards and put those in a list and then subsequently delete them.

18. I already created a way to do it, it works but I'm waiting for the hook to get added (Request - OnFireBallDamage hook (Rust))

19. Plugin was working fine until an hour or two ago where it just started sucking resources
    Console spamming
    Code:
    Calling 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on 'AntiNoobRaid v1.7.7' took average 9056ms

Attached Files:

20. I don't think I can do anything about this until the hook I'm waiting for gets added