1. guilherme911ca

guilherme911ca Scavenger

You will release ?, You will be save many servers, at least 90% of hackers

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  2. [KFL]ArchAngel

[KFL]ArchAngel Scavenger

Just another thing have you fixed the crouch run ban which was in the R-Anticheat because I'm guessing your using the same method?

3. Gute

Gute Wood Hoarder Plugin Developer

@copper
    Could be published and have finished the legacty

guilherme911ca likes this.
  4. copper

copper Shack Builder Plugin Developer

yea ^^ i may release as long as none of my buyers have a problem with it , it has not died tho on our server we still get 80 peeps.

5. j500

j500 Scavenger

please copper how to download this ?

6. My Name is Jeff

My Name is Jeff Wood Hoarder

You have to message him on Steam. Also it will cost $100 USD. He is hardly ever on too so good luck getting in contact with him.

7. j500

j500 Scavenger

What is his steam bro ? pm me please

8. copper

9. AirMax

AirMax Naked Wanderer

Price $ 100?Yes you ofigel :D - I protection against Silent Aim for 15 minutes did ;)

10. copper

hhm not really sure what ofigel is......
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 29, 2016 ---
    Update vid on AntiAimBot -

the vid isnt of high quality and is quite short but its an update on the anti-aimbot current state

P.S
    RIP Rust Legacy - on Steam

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  11. Gute

Gute Wood Hoarder Plugin Developer

What is the server ip? :)

12. copper

net.connect derpteamgames.com:28015

13. #KodakPlay!!!

#KodakPlay!!! Scavenger Plugin Developer

How can I download this Plugin?

14. guilherme911ca

guilherme911ca Scavenger

This plugin is paid, cust $100, ask copper!

15. [KFL]ArchAngel

[KFL]ArchAngel Scavenger

Plugin needs to go easy on the glitches. I got banned for running into a rock and go flying in the sky and banned. Copper you need to understand that there's so many glitches in the game that ban people with C-Anticheat.

16. P0LENT4

P0LENT4 Wood Hoarder Plugin Developer

I really would like to buy this plugin, but I cannot get in touch with @copper

:/

Gute likes this.
  17. My Name is Jeff

My Name is Jeff Wood Hoarder

To be honest it is not a 1 stop solution. I have Admin Companion and C-Anti Cheat and our server still has tons of cheaters. I am waiting for Client if he doesn't get that done or someone else doesn't make one for Oxide our server is going to close sorry to say. We are just so sick of the cheaters and Copper not fixing the plugins. He hasn't been on for weeks and I heard he is working on new Rust plugins. Legionrust.com is the number 1 server for Legacy now it gets 100 players sometimes. They have a client and they actually fix bugs on the server. Also they are trying to do client side modding to fix Legacy bugs eg render lag. DerpTeam is going downhill with cheaters, bugs and Huge lack of updates on plugins. Sorry to say this @copper if you are reading this but I am sick of the bugs and the hackers. Nothing is being done about it. And I am paying good money for these plugins so I expect the bugs to be fixed in a timely fashion and not work on other ones before the previous ones are fixed.

18. [KFL]ArchAngel

[KFL]ArchAngel Scavenger

You took the words out of my mouth.

My Name is Jeff likes this.