1. copper

copper Shack Builder Plugin Developer

Hey bros this video will show off the AntiAimbot , SilentAim and norecoil methods of the C-AntiCheat Plugin
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 26, 2016 ---
    this video details a prototype and as such is not a complete representation of what it will look like in the futer :)

Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
  2. yVitaum

yVitaum Scavenger

Very good! Will you publish?

3. Gute

Gute Wood Hoarder Plugin Developer

Good job. :)

4. copper

im not sure yet , but i will let you know :)

5. yVitaum

yVitaum Scavenger

Thank you haha : D

I believe this to be a major breakthrough for the rust legacy , as many are switching to Rust, because the Legacy is infested with hacks

My Name is Jeff likes this.
  6. guilherme911ca

guilherme911ca Scavenger

Very good! nice job!

7. PreFiX

PreFiX Shack Builder Plugin Developer

How about false-positives?

8. copper

im currently working on tweaking it there is already methods put in place such as lag checks which includes both server and client side lag spike checks but based on the methods i used false positives should not be a usual occurrence if any actually happens of course :) not to mention the fail safes put in place , but it still is in develop ment and is about 2 to 3 days old so im still testing it to make sure the method's are sound anyway it does look quite promising
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 29, 2016 ---
    but yea in any case that's what im currently trying to work out before i allow use on any servers :).

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    My Name is Jeff likes this.
  9. xandy3_sjb

xandy3_sjb Scavenger

What you used to capture the silencekill ?

10. copper

there is about 3 differnt methods how ever 1 that should be impossible to throw a false positive while the other 2 its a rare occourance

11. copper

ok Update now False Positives should almost never happen i was able to reverse engener a hack and used a method from there to counter aimbot

12. copper

the plugin will not be allowed on servers untill the full Antiheat is completed however its excepted to be done within the coming weeks :)

LaIkIuX and yVitaum like this.
  13. LaIkIuX

LaIkIuX Naked Wanderer

I look forward eagerly

14. Gute

Gute Wood Hoarder Plugin Developer

waiting :)

15. copper

i cannot discuss methods sorry but if your wondering its two differnt methods one for bullet items and one for items such as hunting bow

16. copper

AntiSilentAim HighLight :

17. copper

this video has a demonstration of AntiSilent Aim with da bow

18. gomiuks

gomiuks Naked Wanderer

Please m8 , we really need that plugin for server . Share please thank you !!
    ~LostasLTU

19. PreFiX

PreFiX Shack Builder Plugin Developer

I think this plugin might be intensive cpu eater or I'm not correct? I think you gather data on every tick or with timer.
    But really great job man.

20. copper

--- Double Post Merged, Sep 1, 2016 ---
    naah it should not affect the server's performance or at the very least to any noticeable degree , im running test on my laptop which is no power house, and it runs smoothly :) , i'm not just saying that either, i literally always lag test my projects especially the premium ones but regardless if it can run on my laptop it can run on any computer. that and well other than some small calculations and sub-stringing it does not really do anything too cpu intensive atm.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016