Reign of Kings Anti-hack / anti-cheat

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Upperking, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Yes very important
    VAC-checker
    anti-fly
    anti-killall or kill-player
    ant-wallclip
    anti-dup

We could really use some anti-hack plug-ins it's a huge issue very similar to rust legacy except out of control we have hackers using admin commands such as /killall /give /tp
    All so they figured out how to freeze the server and make a strange noise when you try to move they figured out how to take over the Kings chair without being there and changing the realm name and whenever anybody sits on the Kings chair it kills them and goes back to the hackers set realm name
    Duping is a huge problem you can tell when a hacker is hacking or has his hacksaw because it starts lagging the server especially when he's duping

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2015
  2. I know some cheat providers .... and i've actually bought one to check if its possible to block it... this cheat that i had i could get everything while in-game King Sword and other shit, Kill All by Pressing K, Become a King from everywhere, fly, noclip, set taxes to max without beeing a king...
    about Become a king from everywhere function of this hack it could be a good way to make a zone where u HAVE to be behind the chair if u are not and trying to become a king then (kick)...
    I dont know anything about making plugins for RoK but i just wrote what cheats can be used from cheaters....

If someone wants to make an anti-cheat i can give them the page from where u can get the (paid) cheat

3. Its a unity game.. Easy to make aimbot and ESP so it will be just like rust inless they add in game anticheat.

4. Reneb has done a great job with his anticheat plugins for rust.
    I think what's needed is the shared data base for server that add the cheaters. rustdatabase
    Even use the existing cheaters data from there to ROK http://oxidemod.org/plugins/r-anticheat.730/

5. If you know his Steam can you write him if he can take Task from : Reign Of Kings !?

6. He makes mod for rust, But he is really busy with transfering mods to 2.0.

7. Would still be cool to have such a mod!

8. would be nice if the developers would make anti cheat. because it could block so much more than a mod. There is a bunch of cheats out their for this game.

9. I doubt any codehatch scripted antihacks will come out. Trust me it's 10 times harder to counter a cheat than actually cheating.

10. It would be very good, to make the anti cheat to server. Recently seen a lot of hackers that fly, walk through walls, take the ancient sword, jump high, and more...

In Rust already have such a anticheat, which protects against Fly, Wallhacks and other... Is it possible to do such a thing?

11. i wish there was a plugin that could stop exploiters or hackers for coming on to your server if anyone can make one up that would be super fantastic
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454001523][/DOUBLEPOST]everyone try and ask the developers or a really good coder to make it

12. Hello everyone and good day, I would like to ask you guys creators of mods, a little help today was on my server and met a Korean, I asked how was to clone items and he told me something about game speed, beauty, and it has how to access the admin powers do not know how but that's okay, I would like you guys to help if it would be possible to create some kind of anti-cheater or something, I'm having a lot of problems with Korean recently.

Thank you for attention Have a Good Day :)

13. Its not that hard...

A strict “permissions.cfg“
    Trustworthy users and a respective users.cfg

And turn on the god damn ping Limit

14. steam profiler check vac banned accounts for steam and kick players with vac ban.server can check fly cheat.steam profiler also kick private or shared accounts payers