Rust Anti-cheat

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by bitterbals, Feb 14, 2016.

1. I could be sadly wrong. But most anticheat/hack plugins are a little redundant considering the fact that facepunch has made their own that the update frequently. On top of that you can get addition plugins that will help you find cheaters such as BoxLooters or Admin Radar for glitchers/exploiters.

2. yes thank you , i know about those, they are wonderful! i see servers listing advanced antihacks and cheats and i know the plugins exist{ed} but i cant find them, i found a russian website offering the plug for sale, but you need to use their hosting to let it work,

3. sounds like you're talking about "flyhack violations" for example that announce in chat. Yes those are built into rust's anticheat and more often than not, those are false positives from players climbing quarry's or spider climbing bases

4. true, but it also points out other hacks and bans.
    i just want to make sure there isnt some secret plugin like this, i would buy it for my players!
    they deserve it!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1497981825][/DOUBLEPOST]hackers still aimbot and wallhack and al that stuff, and the lag injectors. those are most annoying.
    whats the best plugin to stop lagswitch?or is it a form of ddos?

5. That's the ban command, and it's native to Rust. Just you have to ban the cheaters.

6. what about a antihack/cheat enforcement program or plugin... that also utilizes anti lagswitch . so if player does that it just discos them..

7. I've never heard of such witchery

8. Someone /pm me 2-3 times about hacker. Via bad 3rd person spectate i can detect nothing unless he is flying or speedhacking (some heavy hacks) How i can then catch hacker? Tried to find oxide anticheat plugin because EAC and VAC are not enought but cant sing anything. Someone can help and post link to existing plugins, also other tips how to detect hackers via tools plugins accepted :)

9. You do realise your posting on a thread from 2016 and that the last post was 6 months ago?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This is a plugin request thread, and his post was merged here.

11. And then people again /pm me for example User 1 is hacker. If he is not cheating something like speedhack fly hack noclip or other hard cheat its undetected and i try to spectate him in 3rd person :D Really good uhh? and everyone say then i will left the server until he (hacker) is banned wait for dumb anticheats EAC VAC ( i think they are good ) but others think i should do something but admins have nothing that can help with detecting cheaters.