Rust Legacy Anti-cheat

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by gerenix, Aug 7, 2015.

1. probably somebody that made his own anticheat.

2. Lütfen yeni antichrat'ı seçin

3. My Brother Is My Server But AntiCheat Yes But Home Ceiling Bugs Can Go Hack Ban Can not Eat How To Adjust

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2017
  4. you can just force via a plugin to "bind INSERT antihack.key1"
    and make a console command in a plugin named: antihack.key1
    i did it for my server, it was very annoying as a lot of people bind there teamspeak keys there.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For Rust Legacy?

6. I think there should be a main Anticheat plugin for oxide. I think it's really stupid when people make all their own clients, because the low population we have left is getting spread out even more into lower population which makes me laugh. I don't care if you have some advanced client which stops everything because someone is gonna make another which will be better and out of nowhere there will be over 10 clients with like 20 players on each.

7. Oxide is not an AntiCheat provider? Sorry to say but just because other servers love legacy and try their hardest with their own AntiCheats does not mean they will just hand it to you? Legacy has few players left, those few players will go to the best servers that are remaining. I don't think you know how much of a process an AntiCheat actually is? The fact that you want Oxide to make an AntiCheat for a dead game is you just being selfish because no one wants to play on your server.

8. No I'm not asking oxide to make an Anticheat lol do you think they would make a Anticheat for a removed game? Just asking for a team of devs or even someone who has already created one like Reneb to update it or create a new one.

9. Again you're asking for the impossible. Plugins can only do so much. An AntiCheat is on a whole other level than just a plugin. Lets keep in mind you were just ranting about all of these different clients. There are public AntiCheat clients for anyone to use. You're the one choosing not to use it.

10. i need this plugin for my server :)