Rust Legacy Anti-cheat

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by gerenix, Aug 7, 2015.

1. hi i need a anti aim for my server oxied version 2
    for all guns

2. There is no anti-aim.. just search through the plugins and you will find some anti-glitches, anti-hacks

3. i want a anticheat for detection Cheaters
    Draw Animals
    Draw Doors
    Draw Sleepers
    One of the most important is: Draw Player
    and ...

Attached Files:

4. r-AntiCheat is what you are looking for..

5. i install last r anticheat version on my server but no detectionDraw Animals
    Draw Doors
    Draw Sleepers
    Please Download Rust Jacked Cheat And See

6. how do you even want for a server side anti cheat to detect DRAWS oO?
    impossible ... only a client side can. (VAC and EAC)

7. Where i can Download Client Side VAC and EAC ?
    And brief description of the setup manager

8. @Reneb xD
    So these are client sided. These anti-cheats are already there. VAC = Steam EAC = Rust.

9. I did not catch
    Where was he then download it?:O
    EAC=Rust ?Im confused

10. where are you from :D? mr.gerenix

11. ITS BUILT into rust. You dont have to download anything.
    Totally off-topic.

12. Garry doesn't care about Rust Legacy. So don't expect anything from anti-cheat.

13. hey, we all know there are hacks we are not able to detect with all possible ingame tests like /recoiltest, backward run speed, screenshot, write test X....

so i have an idea for a new next generation Anti Cheat Plugin, much more easier as R - Anti Cheat, but in someway just better, cause it can detect these undetectable hacks in really easy way.

The Plugin only has 2 functions:

first, like the recoiltest plugin it replaces keybindings. but only 1 keybind. it sets the keybind for "Laser Sight" on F2 and INSERT for all players, permanently.

secound, it logs all keystrokes for Laser Sight and sents a message to rcon when someone is pressing it - like R AntiCheat is detecting someone. when a player is joining the server and the first thing he is doing is pressing Laser Sight 2 times = instant bann. When Players which are longer on the server are pressing the Keystroke for Laser Sight there is a value you can set how oft they can press it before they get banned, you also can turn it completely off and only get the Message that someone has pressed it.

So thats all, thats the Plugin.

Now behind the system:
    Alright, when you are using that plugin you have to renounce laser sights on your server, just make them uncraftable and unspawnable (maybe that can be a 3. function of the plugin) i think no one is using laser sights REALLY, its more like a fun item i think, or you make the same with flashlight instead of laser sight, it doesnt matter.

Why F2 and INSERT?

F2 = Hack Menu Button Nr. 1 (A3MON and Dizzy)
    and MUCH more IMPORTANT:
    INSERT = Hack Menu Button of the undetectable Hack from Aimjunkies

In that way you are able to know when someone is opening the hack menu, the most hackers have to do that on the server join to deactivate norecoil speedhack etc, thats the reason why instant bann for 2 detections (hack menu on, hack menu off) when someone joined the server like 30 secounds ago

ofc there can be false bans, thats why you can edit the value of how many keystrokes before the autoban rekts, or disable this completely, but i think the autoban for 2 presses on serverjoin....thats really more then okay and safe enough, who the hell will press 2 times F2 or INSERT within 30 secounds after he joined the server. 1 Person of 1000. You can calculate now the % of false bans, its much more better then R-Anticheat haha

Best thing is, this plugin doesnt should make any kind of lag and it should be an easy made plugin, many code already is there from plugins like the VEnoRecoiltest

What are you thinking about that, AND, is that really in that way i am thinking possible?
    BTW, R-AntiCheat doesnt have any AntiObject Hack, its on all common Rust Servers possible to use Wood Gathering Hack with Dizzy or AimJunkies hack, only the russian Server Rusty Trusty have (i think a self made?) Anti Cheat Plugin for that, does anyone know such a Plugin?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2016
  14. Goodluck installing a keylogger on everyones pc

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can't bind to keys that the game doesn't already send to the server, so pretty sure F2 and INSERT are not usable.

16. i just not completely understand what you mean with "the game doesnt already send to the server" or better why this should be so but F2 and INSERT are usable for Laser Sight. i have tested it on my server :)

the background of setting up a keybind is that as far as i know only binded keys are going to the server, so when i am pressing INSERT or F2 and these 2 buttons are not binded to anything its not going to the server so we cant detect it. but when we bind these 2 keys to laser sight for example, we should be able to detect it.

are you thinking this can work? can you maybe take a look into it? this would be very nice, and yes i like your work and want help :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2016
  17. What wulf meant was that only a few keys were ever send to the server. Most are only client side. And those two for sure.

18. @Sloxo you cant log key binds this would not work. On my server I have a plugin with a similar method to what you're talking about as you just test them by changing there keybinds to all the mod menu keys. I think you see where i'm going with this.

19. ah, okay but then i dont unterstand how i can toggle laser sight with insert and F2, there must be any communication between client and server. maybe you cannot detect the keypress itself, but the toggle of the laser sight for sure.

but this would maybe mean that this only would work when you really toggle laser sight, so you have to need a weapon active with laser sight. do you mean that? and when i not have a weapon active with laser sight its not toggling laser sight, so there is no communcation between server and client in that scenario, right?

okay, that would be shit.
    ye im already using this too like setting insert to backward while /recoiltest

20. I checked the Rust DB on some players and it says some were "Added By NXs Anti-Cheat" What Anti-Cheat is that? I haven't heard of it before. Is it better than R-AntiCheat?