Total Downloads: 277 - First Release: Nov 3, 2017 - Last Update: Feb 28, 2018

5/5, 1 like
  1. Tori1157 submitted a new resource:

AngryTime - Check, add & set time via commands

Read more about this resource...

2. Tori1157 updated AngryTime with a new update entry:

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Make sure to remove the using Rust; and using UnityEngine; as those aren't universal. ;)

I'd also suggest private new or protected override for the
    private void LoadDefaultMessages() instead of just private in order to avoid a compiler warning.

4. Tori1157 updated AngryTime with a new update entry:

5. Tori1157 updated AngryTime with a new update entry:

6. Tori1157 updated AngryTime with a new update entry:

Everything should be working now, if there are any issues report them here.

7. Tori1157 updated AngryTime with a new update entry:

8. Tori1157 updated AngryTime with a new update entry:

9. Tori1157 updated AngryTime with a new update entry:

10. Error while compiling: AngryTime.cs(268,0): error CS1028: Unexpected processor directive (no #region for this #endregion)

11. Tori1157 updated AngryTime with a new update entry:

12. thanks so much this works like a champ, keep up the good work!!!

13. ok after some time has passed I had noticed that the time doesn't progress it stays at the same time all day, I am currently running no other plugins just to make sure there is no conflicts. do I need to be running another plugin to make it work rite?

14. You shouldn't need another plugin for this to work, i'll look into the issue.

Abouthow long did it take for it to freeze up?

15. well I didn't notice it until I checked to see why the day wasn't progressing so removed plugin and put it back that's when I noticed that the server time wasn't changing so I tried to restart the server and that's when I got the error. but if server is running and I add plugin to it, I get no error! but however it don't change time when I look at the set box it shows the time going one minute forward and one min backward, rinse and repeats. server just stays at one time.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2017
  16. Tori1157 updated AngryTime with a new update entry:

17. Tori1157 updated AngryTime with a new update entry:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2017
  18. ... u need the Plugin TimeOfDay for Rust | Oxide to Freeze Time for fixed !

19. No you do not. This issue has already been resolved. As i stated in a previous conversation between me and you, that if you have any issues with the stand-alone plugin i made, i will not be giving any support as that plugins function were added to this plugin.

Thus far the ServerTime function is working perfectly. I've done extensive testing (had it run for over a week) and it's not getting stuck or falling behind.

TL;DR: Make sure you have the latest version of AngryTime.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2017
  20. ... hello from Germany to Norway :)

Is this possible, that u adds the function "env.year", "env.month" and "env.day", so that you always have the real date? So year, date and month read from the server and then automatically the server command "env.year", "env.month" and "env.day" is added ... that would be the best RealTime plug-in ever :)