1. I wonder how many times admins have been asked this question today "kits?" I bet it is in the 6 figures XD Anyway appreciate the work guys keep up the great job!

P.S done an all nighter server still busy finally some of my admins have came to relief me a little XD Keep it up guys hopefully not long now!

2. being an admin without plugins is sooo hard lol

3. im confused is this a workaround or the patch?

4. It's the oxide update snapshot on GitHub, I can't update the download in the download section here.

5. ftpd over server started nothing no folder under saves nothing :( has it moved
    [DOUBLEPOST=1434304448][/DOUBLEPOST]ok i dont have permissions to update assembly c sharp

6. kTb

kTb

Who is your host? Gameservers will only let me transfer that file when I update through their cpanel. Its been like that for my server since they started supporting the mod. Only problem is I dont know if they have the new version to install yet. So im hesitant to try.

7. Seems to be working for me! I have a small testing server with Gameservers before I do anything on my live server xD

8. talk me through what you did

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'll need to contact your host to update.
    Gameservers pulls from our GitHub snapshots.

10. OMGOMGOMGOMG THANKYOU SO MUCH IT WORKS

11. luckily gamesevers usees github been running it nearly an hour now and working greta and suprise all the plugins functioning perfectly!

12. Thank you to everyone involved. Installed the update and everything's working again.

I realize how much I can take these Oxide plugins for granted until I have to go 24hrs without them.

The admin logs alone allow me to run the server properly, but additions like Admin Pwn, the rules feature of the announcer, and crest invulnerability have become indispensable.

I hope the developers appreciate the work you guys do for the community.

I know I do.

13. kTb

kTb

Thats good to hear. I ended up trying it through their panel anyway and it worked. Great job guys!

14. so am i still using my start batch or do i now need to run Server.exe? if so any flags i need to send to it?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

For right now, just running Server.exe should work fine. We'll likely support both, or switch back to RoK.exe directly in a future update.