Moved

Total Downloads: 627 - First Release: Mar 14, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 22, 2016

5/5, 4 likes
  1. ALEX_and_ER submitted a new resource:

AlertAreas - Set areas with notification messages

Read more about this resource...

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I apologize for the delay with approving this. Congrats on your first plugin though!

3. ARENA plugin would have written better than this is .....
    Event plugin would be much better and more interesting.

4. ALEX_and_ER updated AlertAreas with a new update entry:

5. Yep that is true good plugin will needed now

6. Good Plugin. Thanks for your effort +1 :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2016
  7. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2016
  8. Yeah great plugin

9. Не работают на оксиде 22.04.2016

10. English: I just tested on latest Hurtworld and Oxide version (Linux server). It's working fine. Can you provide some log information from file "oxide/logs/oxide_dd-mm-yyyy.txt", downloaded right after using plugin commands?

Russian: Я только что проверил на последней версии Hurtworld и Oxide (сервер под Linux). Работает отлично. Можешь предоставить файл "oxide/logs/oxide_dd-mm-yyyy.txt", скачав его сразу после ввода команд плагина?

11. After writing the command, nothing happens. says that the plugin is not installed. But he installed several times and rebooted the server.

12. Try type next command in chat:
    Code:
    /load AlertAreas
    and right after that type:
    Code:
    /reload AlertAreas
    If you receive message "Plugin AlertAreas not loaded" (that means there are some errors), then log file would be helpful to find out what exactly is wrong.

13. I set the automatic restart of the server. In the logs I found this line: 05:11 [Error] Plugin filename is incorrect: AlertAreas_0.0.8.cs (should be AlertAreas.cs). Changed plugin name, but error not disappeared.

14. After rename plugin filename try to restart server again and check the log file.

P.S.: Thanks for the tip with a file name. I will update the plugin.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2016
  15. ALEX_and_ER updated AlertAreas with a new update entry:

16. @ALEX_and_ER on the SendAreaAlerts method, you have to check if the area.alertText is null before it sends the alert with AlertManager.Instance. Or it will produce errors on console each time a player enter an area with no alertText set. Something like:
    Code:
    if(!string.IsNullOrEmpty(area.alertText))
        AlertManager.Instance.GenericTextNotificationServer(area.alertText, session.Player);

17. Thanks! I will update plugin code soon.

18. ALEX_and_ER updated AlertAreas with a new update entry:

19. Command /help alertareas does not present in plugin AlertAreas.

Or you mean /alertareas help ?