1. my airdrops and helicopters stopped spawning... I assume there must be a plugin interfeering with them :/
    i just noticed today, so cant figure out which one it was.

do you know if any of the following plugins may interfere with helis/airdrops when something is not configured right or something?

* AutoBroadcast
    * BetterLoot
    * Clans
    * CopyPaste
    * GatherControl
    * ImageLibrary
    * InstantCraft
    *Kits
    * QuickSmelt
    * RemoveAAA
    * SkipNightUI
    * StackSizeController

:/ thx in advance for any help guys

2. im getting the same issue :?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1503121062][/DOUBLEPOST]here the image

Attached Files:

3. Code:
    airdrop.drop
    > Is no valid command.
    Code:
    supply.drop
    > Is the inbuilt call for this.

4. You guys need to go on steam (assuming you own rust through steam) and right click rust and verify integrity of game files because it seems you are missing files

5. The only error you have here in your screenshot is common error for supply signal smoke as far as im aware, however you have used
    Code:
    airdrop.drop
    as a command XD, you can use FancyDrop for Rust | Oxide its a great plugin for callling drops.

6. I can help because i had same pronblem when my server was modded.
    1st its dumb to skip night because its not fun but thats not the problem.
    SKIPNIGHT plugin glitch time or something like this and you do not have airdrops. After searching in forums and trying fixes, i found that if i stop this my server have airdrops helis. i hope it helps
    EDIT: if you use plugin to spawn plane event or heli or default vanilla commands probably wil work but for me as i said skip night plugin glitches the normal events not called by admin because i wasnt online for 1 day in server and got reports form players about airdrops not spawning also heli