Fixed AI frozen, not moving

Discussion in 'Rust Discussion' started by puddingking, Oct 20, 2017.

1. After today's update, all the animals and AI scientist are frozen..need help

2. In my server too all the animals are frozen.... help please!!

3. this has to be a rust issue - as it happens sometimes.
    Bad Programmers over at FP :)

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'd check on vanilla before blaming them. It could very well be a conflict with Oxide.

5. Its not my server host, just talked to them
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508462844][/DOUBLEPOST]Have any of you guys updated to oxide 2.0.3587? dropped an hour ago after the original today

6. Don't you have anything to do with Oxide?

7. on official servers there are no problems with AI

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's an issue with the Protobuf versions that Oxide includes, which is still conflicting with what Rust uses for it's ApexAI. It's been an issue before, and is what a lot of my changes from the past week have been for in order to try to avoid it. Will try to find a solution for it as soon as possible.

9. Thanks Wulf

10. We've been doing a great job Wulf. I trust you! I'll keep my bots off for now!

11. Did the latest update fix the problem?

12. No, unfortunately not

13. animals still frozen as of 5:47am 10/20/17 .

14. Sorry if this is the wrong page to post, but animals are not moving. Is this related to oxide problems, or is it a rust bug?

EDIT: Thanks for confimring! We will have patience, after the problems last night I'm already happy that we can play :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2017
  15. i too not noticed this and have been using customai.2621 plugin and even though it does have it problems its better than frozen animals

16. So your animals work using CustomAI?

17. yes they do

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

19. I just updated to Oxide Version: 2.0.3596 of oxide, animals still frozen..not fixed

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Details please, can't help based on no info.