Kicks players that are AFK (away from keyboard) for too long

Total Downloads: 890 - First Release: May 20, 2016 - Last Update: Sep 5, 2016

5/5, 5 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf submitted a new resource:

AFK - Kicks players that are AFK (away from keyboard) for too long

Read more about this resource...

2. The plugin doesnt work for me as it kicks you after 1o mins regardless of whether you are afk or not

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Working fine here. All it does is compare your position from the last location checked.

4. Well for me it literally just kicks me after 10 mins, but I have been moving while it kicks me

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll do some testing and see if I can figure out why it's not working for you.

6. Thanks

also you should probably fix it so it doesnt kick players who are making their characters

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  7. This plugin cannot be searched for, since it only concists of 3 letters.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It can be browsed for though as well as found via Google.

9. (20:46:07) | [Oxide] 20:46 [Error] AFK plugin failed to compile!
    (20:46:07) | [Oxide] 20:46 [Error] AFK.cs(120,82): error CS1061: Type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' does not contain a definition for `UniqueID' and no extension method `UniqueID' of type `Oxide.Core.Libraries.Covalence.IPlayer' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you get that, you're using an outdated version of AFK.

11. As far as i can see, there has only been made one version, and never any update.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There aren't any UniqueID references, so I can only assume you have one from before this version was posted.

13. [Oxide] 19:15 [Error] Failed to run a 900.00 timer in 'AFK v1.1.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 19:15 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.AFK.IsPlayerAfk (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.AFK+<AfkCheck>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I got this :(

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I have it fixed locally, and will release a new version soon.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated AFK with a new update entry:

16. uhmmm... @Wulf Mabye you should look on your plugin because when I'm doin /grant user [playername] afk.excluded Then they still can bein kicked from that plugin/server

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Which game? What was the response did you see when you granted it?

18. Hurtworld.
    And now there isn't any errors

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, I mean what message did you see when you granted the permission to the user?

20. that the permission was able.
    But I've just looked inside of my webconsole and its shows me this code
    [Oxide] 21:47 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnUserConnected' on plugin 'AFK v1.1.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)