AdvertMessages

Moved

Total Downloads: 5,741 - First Release: Dec 11, 2015 - Last Update: Nov 2, 2016

5/5, 22 likes
  1. same here.

2. Change "ChatManager" to "ChatManagerServer" in 2 plases. And it will work.

3. Good evening, I found a solution to the need to replace ChatManager ChatManagerServer
    [DOUBLEPOST=1453996404][/DOUBLEPOST]I did not see the answer above pardon

4. good afternoon! after updating oxid not working plugin. Please correct.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The better solution would be to use Oxide's API for the chat sending, which it should have been using before. ;)

6. update pls

7. I tried using Notifier and info panel together Notifier would not function. I hoped this one would work instead, Failed :(

8. B16

B16

After game update to version 3.3.3.3: [Oxide] 12:48 AM [Error] Failed to load plugin adverts
    [​IMG]

9. Yo what is the /reload command for this one?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

/reload adverts

11. Love you man! <3

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That change should already be fixed from a previous game update, make sure you are using the latest version.

13. Is it possible to use this with BetterChat. All the colorrs just truns to HTML codes when I use Advert on the server.

14. Every time I reboot the server config file becomes so what was the default.
    What could be the problem ?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Generally the config being configured incorrectly.

16. Hey all, i have a problem about reloading adverts plugin, when i change the content in advers.json and after /reload adverts in game the come simply renews itself and changes to the default, everytime i tried to change it and then reload it changes to previous. Help me to fix it pls :)

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That generally means the config was not edited right. Make sure to use valid JSON formatting, which you can check using a site like www.jsonlint.com.

18. test message

19. SkinN õ.Õ'.|. updated Advert Messages with a new update entry:

Advert Messages | Ported plugin to C#