AdminTools

Kick, ban, temp ban, mute, freeze and godmode with permissions

Total Downloads: 10,760 - First Release: Dec 30, 2015 - Last Update: May 12, 2018

5/5, 18 likes
  1. Noviets submitted a new resource:

AdminTools - Simply kick, ban, and mute with permissions

Read more about this resource...

2. Finally approved!

3. Noviets updated AdminTools with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. nice just what i wanted :)

5. Just downloaded and executed the plugin and gave me this error msg Screenshot ... I didnt change anything in it

6. Is your server up to date?

7. I did when the client was 3.2.1 waiting release a new one after 3.2.4 to update the server.

8. If you run into issues like this. It's normally a good idea to update your server. They seem to be cracking down on some performance patches recently, so even more reason to keep up to date :)

9. I just had with that plugin =(

10. Would you guys like to have /freeze Player to stop them from moving added?

11. Noviets updated AdminTools with a new update entry:

12. 9:39 AM [Warning] AdminTools has replaced the 'kick' chat command previously registered by CustomKickBan
    9:39 AM [Warning] AdminTools has replaced the 'ban' chat command previously registered by CustomKickBan

13. Both plugins use the same command.
    You can either use one of the plugins (CustomKickBan or AdminTools) or comment out the commands with /*command here*/

14. Do I need to put in player name specifically or can I use the Steam ID?

15. Player name. Partial names are accepted. I could add the option to ban IP and SteamID as well if you'd like.

16. Noviets updated AdminTools with a new update entry:

17. Does this carry across restarts?

18. Thank you for your plugin. I have a request for Godmode for Admins, too many times I have been killed by bandits while trying to perform admin duties while helping other players. Thanks.

19. Players that are kicked may rejoin at any time (After the 30s Combat-Log cooldown).
    Players that are banned will be banned until you unban them.

20. I meant the /mute. Sorry. I wanted to know if the mute carried across server restarts, closes, etc.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2016