1. I recently started a server, and I noticed that all admins including myself are being kicked for flyhack violations when using noclip. Is there any way to reduce the incidence of this without completely disabling anticheat/antihacking measures?

2. Are you using extra anticheat plugin as rust has there own

3. I have not.

4. What command would you recommend me using?

5. Well as you are having noclip problems use the one that deals with noclip
    And you should not be having this problem in the first place so dont understand why you are

6. It is a first for me. I admin on another server and we dont have that issue...nor did i have that the previous 2 times i created a server.

7. You should not be getting it at all, so all admins that are being kicked have auth level 2 and are in the admin group?
    @Wulf knows the inner working better maybe he can help more

8. So far, it's only been admins who've been on the server as I am still working on the plugins, so it could be that way for anyone. It appears to happen only when running on the ground...when noclipping, its all right.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2017
  9. Looks like I am still having issues with Flyhacks even though I executed some commands in-game. It only seems to be affecting me.

10. This happens if you turn noclip on/off while accelerating quickly upwards, just leave noclip on or off while moving

11. Ok I will try that out. Thank you