AdminPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 12,707 - First Release: Jul 25, 2016 - Last Update: Sep 15, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. So, as of now I'm in an owner group? And it works, like I can give my self shit so yea that works, and I got 2 other people as that too, do I have to just say "grant group admin godmode.allowed" and then we will be able to use it?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470771121][/DOUBLEPOST]Since we started talking, I just manually made my self able to use these commands, I can now god, vanish and use radar on his panel, but there's still a white box on the gui. Also clicking AdminTP just tp's me under the map. Not sure if you can help with this or not.

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The "admin" group in Oxide is just a name tied to Rust's auth level 2 (set by ownerid command), which the auth level 2 is what you need to use core Oxide commands such as "grant" in-game. Being set with ownerid in Rust means you are "admin" in Rust.

3. Ok, well yea that's what I am, thanks for info btw. But, just wondering is this a bug where the admin panel has a white box on it?

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't know, sorry. That'd be a question for the plugin's developer.

5. Ok well, thanks for taking the time to help :))

6. I need help i dont see my GodMode , Vanish Plugins but its installed

[​IMG]

EDIT: WORK ^^

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2016
  7. admin panel and all of the commands disappeared last night sometime. Worked at 1900 ET, gone at 0600 the next morning. I have unloaded it and reloaded it to no avail.

8. How can we remove the blindfold down right thank you

pannel.png

9. this does not work i used /adminpanel hide also click the admin bit and it just turned me upside down in the ground and kept relogin

10. Ok Thank you

11. How to permanently disable the bottom bar? Because every time I connect it again. Help me pannel.png

12. Austinv900 updated Admin Panel with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. My bad

its Adminradar causing me the problem

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2016
  14. Hello have problem with this plugin make me this
    (19:05:51) | [Oxide] 19:04 [Info] Loaded plugin AdminPanel v1.2.1 by austinv900
    (19:05:51) | Error downloading banner.png . It must be in your oxide/data/
    (19:05:51) | [Oxide] 19:04 [Info] Unloaded plugin AdminPanel v1.2.1 by austinv900
    But i have set up banner and have banner.png in oxide/data...

15. banner.png needs to be located in oxide/data/AdminPanel/img/banner.png

16. I setup but have same problem... is after last update but all plugins is new....

17. "adminpanel.allowed doesn't exist"

18. You have it in plugins list ? (write "plugins"intro the console)