AdminPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 12,707 - First Release: Jul 25, 2016 - Last Update: Sep 15, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. i'm typed in chat /adminpanel show

2. Hmm. There shouldn't be anything wrong with that command. Works great for me

3. you have installed the latest version of admin radar?

4. Hi, for me it loads, but all I see is the words "admin tp" and above that there's just a white box.

5. Do you have the optional plugins?

6. Yeah, I didn't before you said it, but I just went and got them all, but I still have the same problem.

EDIT: I've made sure that all optional plugins are installed, and that I've got the perms to use them. But the panel still shows a white square. Also, when I click the only button it that I can see (Admin tp) I'm tped under the map randomly.

And when I type a command, such as god it says "Sorry, you can't use god right now"

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2016
  7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The god messages is from the Godmode plugin, you still have to have permissions setup with it.

8. I gave my self permissions for that though??

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure? What did you use?

10. In the console, I said grant group owner godmode.allowed
    [DOUBLEPOST=1470769400][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Do you think I may add you on steam to help me get it working?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you make the "owner" group? By default, the only groups that Oxide automatically creates and adds users to are 'default', 'moderator', and 'admin'.

12. Well for me, I just checked the groups and I do see this "

} "ParentGroup": null "Perms": [], "Rank": 4, "Title": "owner", "owner": { },

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

BetterChat is not the permissions system with Oxide.

14. Can I please add you on steam? talking directly would be a great help.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't use Steam for support, sorry. The forums are here for this purpose.

16. Ok well, does this mean I should be group admin? and not owner since that seems to be wrong?When I use the console to admin my self it says not a command, yet making my self owner works and is a command.:??

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you've setup the "ownerid" with Rust, you'd automatically be in the "admin" group with Oxide's permissions. So if that is the case, then you'd need to use "grant group admin godmode.allowed" instead.