AdminPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 12,707 - First Release: Jul 25, 2016 - Last Update: Sep 15, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. you run JSON validator on .cs file?

2. i started with this like yesterday so i dont know shit

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Don't edit the plugin, don't use the plugin as a config file. The plugin gets installed under oxide/plugins and a configuration file is generated under oxide/config that you can then edit.

4. Quite some time ago I've found an interesting Admin Panel (GUI) plugin that let me change perms of players, groups, teleport to players, bring players to me, ban,kick etc.

I've search the internet recently and I couldn't find it. The only admin panel that I've found only adds a few buttons and that's it. I also found a plugin named Admin Menu but you need to pay for it.

The one I've found in the past was on Oxide and it was free.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See Overview.

6. @Wulf that's the plugin that I said it only adds 4 buttons. And I have all the suggested plugins installed and gave myself the necessary permissions.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There was a free one named "Admin Menu" here, but it isn't maintained anymore and hasn't been for years, otherwise this is the only one.

8. Hmm, if I'm not wrong I've found the plugin last year or something. And I've tried accessing THIS but it says that I don't have permission.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's the one that hasn't been maintained and won't work.

10. i dont see any panel i only see one admintp button on right side of screen pls hlp