AdminPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 12,707 - First Release: Jul 25, 2016 - Last Update: Sep 15, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. It sounds like the plugin is unloading, look for a line in the log file "Unloaded plugin AdminPanel blah blah blah" it will show up where it's loading the other plugins. make sure the folders you created are in the following folder: /oxide/data
    The path should read /oxide/data/AdminPanel/img/banner.png

2. That's what it reads but for some reason, it still doesn't work.

3. is the plugin getting unloaded in the log file, look line by line

4. Yes it is getting unloaded.

5. double check the banner image path and img name

6. Here you go

Attached Files:

7. It's still unloading? have you tried loading it via the console in game?

8. Yes idk whats happening.

9. I have the same issue. Is the banner necessary? Can it be opted out in the configuration?

10. I try to gave Permission but it said does not exist what can I do to fix this?

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin isn't loaded then. Check your logs.

12. Error downloading banner.png It must be in your oxide/date/adminpanel/img/banner.png

13. I've also placed the banner.png in the directory and the mod unloads. Why is the banner mandatory, can it not be a true/false config?

14. ok i got mine working so go to oxide/data make a folder AdminPanel inside that folder make another folder called img then place this file in there

Attached Files:

15. I also managed to get it to load...work on the other hand, not so much.

The only button available was TP, even though I had radar and vanish. Also, I would lose view control if I clicked on the button. If I oxide.unload AdminPanel, I regain view control.

Uninstalled at this time.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2017
  16. I have downloaded the plugin and your god mode plugin works flawlessly. However when I put in the command "oxide.grant user NoobishTheKitten adminpanel.allowed" It says "Permission "adminpanel.allowed" doesn't exist. I have put the banner in the requested directory.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2017
  17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin isn't loaded then. Check your oxide/logs.

18. It apparently unloads it after it's loaded for some reason. How do I fix this?

20:26 [Info] Loaded plugin AdminPanel v1.2.8 by austinv900

20:26 [Info] Unloaded plugin AdminPanel v1.2.8 by austinv900

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Likely means it's missing the banner image.

20. Thanks for the help, the problem was that I renamed the banner image to something different other than banner.