AdminPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 12,707 - First Release: Jul 25, 2016 - Last Update: Sep 15, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors.

2. These are the only instances referencing the AdminPanel plugin.

08:10 [Info] Loaded plugin AdminPanel v1.2.8 by austinv900
    08:10 [Info] Unloaded plugin AdminPanel v1.2.8 by austinv900

AdminPanel.cs(20,36): warning CS0169: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.AdminPanel.EnhancedBanSystem' is never used
    AdminPanel.cs(20,64): warning CS0169: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.AdminPanel.NTeleportation' is never used

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There's likely a line in there that mentioned your banner .png is missing, which is why the plugin is unloading.

4. hi :)

i loaded ur admin Panel and only vanish and admin tp is shown to me. i already use godmode and admin-radar as mod too but this buttons are not there.
    what can i do?

i can only use admin tp and vanish.

after reload plugin - still same issues and this in console

AdminPanel was compiled successfully in 1789ms
    Unloaded plugin AdminPanel v1.2.8 by austinv900

this notice i got with every new loaded plugin since today! but they are all working! bug?

best regards :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2017
  5. hi,

when i try to add the permission to me, it say the permission doesn't exist and commands doesn't exist too, even if the plugin is sucessufuly load on the server (i saw it by the console)

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The plugin isn't loaded if you see those messages. Check your oxide/logs for errors, as you're likely missing the banner image.

7. hi @Wulf

i loaded the admin Panel and only vanish and admin tp is shown to me. i already use godmode and admin-radar as mod too but this buttons are not there.
    what can i do?

i can only use admin tp and vanish.

after reload plugin - still same issues and this in console

AdminPanel was compiled successfully in 1789ms
    Unloaded plugin AdminPanel v1.2.8 by austinv900

this notice i got with every new loaded plugin since today! but they are all working! bug?

best regards :)

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There was a missing message for loaded and reloaded plugins, but if Admin Panel isn't working then it isn't loaded.

9. it is working but i only have Buttons for vanish and admin tp :-/

i got this in logs:

Console: AdminPanel.cs(20,36): warning CS0169: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.AdminPanel.EnhancedBanSystem' is never used
    AdminPanel.cs(20,64): warning CS0169: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.AdminPanel.NTeleportation' is never used

AND THIS:
    (20:23:52) | BetterChat was compiled successfully in 2820ms
    (20:23:52) | Unloaded plugin Better Chat v5.0.14 by LaserHydra
    (20:23:53) | SignTracker was compiled successfully in 125ms
    (20:23:53) | Unloaded plugin SignTracker v2.0.1 by Wulf/lukespragg
    (20:23:57) | Godmode was compiled successfully in 172ms
    (20:23:57) | Unloaded plugin Godmode v4.1.0 by Wulf/lukespragg7

cant be unloaded wulf because all plugins are still working on that list

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2017
  10. ok thank you wulf, I realize i didn't install the banner.png, but now when i come to put it in my folder, in oxide/data there is nothing except those :

Screenshot_4.png

11. If you would give a link to a sample banner.jpg or banner.png file, it would be extremely helpful.

12. hey Wulff i was rly searching for something i did wrong with admin Panel but i have no ideas anymore.

i unloaded and reloaded but still same issues . only admin tp and vanish are schown to me

best ragrds

13. Alright I've unloaded and reloaded this plugin several times now. No data file to be found to place my banner image in. I see others with similar problems, but no solution yet. If anyone knows how to fix please LMK, if I figure it out. I will post it here as well. Thanks all!

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

@Austinv900, you should consider not having the banner image manually installed. :p

15. Hello when i launch admin panel all i get is admin tp no other commands, also when i use admin tp i get this :(16:41:12) | Command 'teleport.topos 76561198048927464 -392 22.9 -312.3' not found" anyone have a similar issue?

16. use /adminpanel settp
    it will set your current location the TP spot, when you hit the button on the admin panel, it will TP you to that spot

I'm assuming that the coords that your getting is old coords from a different map

17. I was having a problem getting the Vanish and Godmode buttons to show up on the AdminPanel, turns out the permissions that you have set to allow them to show up are incorrect. Vanish does not have a vanish.allowed permission and Godmode doesn't have a godmode.allowed permission, you have to open the AdminPanel.cs file and search for "vanish.allowed" and replace it with "vanish.use" then search for "godmode.allowed" and replace it with "godmode.toggle" after making these changes my buttons showed up on the AdminPanel just fine and worked

18. Hey all, I am having trouble loading this plugin. I have installed it and made a folder called /AdminPanel/img then the banner.png in that folder. All is saved to my server. Then I go to the in-game console and type oxide.grant user Trizz adminpanel.allowed . i get the error:
    Permission 'adminpanel.allowed' doesn't exist
    21:39 [Error] Failed to load plugin 'adminpanel' (no source found)
    In my oxide logs. Can anyone help me? I've searched this thread up and down and still can't seem to get it to work. Thanks.