AdminPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 12,707 - First Release: Jul 25, 2016 - Last Update: Sep 15, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. So i have to make a +oxide.directory server?

2. in the ss a few posts up what is the rustds folder?

Can help you over skype will be faster

3. Rustds is where all the files and stuff are kept il show you a image now . I do not have skype but i do have Discord if that helps .

Attached Files:

• dS.png
      dS.png
      File size:
      75.8 KB
      Views:
  4. hi I cant get the god mod button and admin radar on the panel, the panel shows up not in the correct stop to as show. Its above the health bar which is fine just tried everything I can think of

5. so i tried to get it to work every thing is in the right places i try open and get this error in my console
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'cmdAdminPanel' on plugin 'AdminPanel v1.2.5' (InvalidCastException: Null object can not be converted to a value type.)
      at System.Convert.ToType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider, Boolean try_target_to_type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Convert.ChangeType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.Call[Boolean] (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AdminPanel.IsRadar (System.String UserID) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AdminPanel.AdminGui (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AdminPanel.cmdAdminPanel (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AdminPanel.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

6. Hello there,
    I do appreciate your effort and i highly respect you for your amazing plugins. A day ago i installed your plugin (Well, just uploaded it to the plugins file in oxide directory) and for some reason everytime i try to authorize myself to use the panel through the console, it says: Permission 'adminpanel.allowed' doesn't exist.

What seems to be wrong?

Edit: This may help:
    Code:
    [SERVER v1.0.24] Console: warning CS1701: Assuming assembly reference `Newtonsoft.Json, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' matches assembly `Newtonsoft.Json, Version=9.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed'. You may need to supply runtime policy
    AdminPanel.cs(127,22): warning CS0114: `Oxide.Plugins.AdminPanel.LoadDefaultMessages()' hides inherited member `Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.LoadDefaultMessages()'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise add the new keyword
    D:\TCAFiles\Users\FaisalA\40887\Oxide.Core.dll (Location of the symbol related to previous warning)
    AdminPanel.cs(20,36): warning CS0169: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.AdminPanel.EnhancedBanSystem' is never used
    AdminPanel.cs(20,64): warning CS0169: The private field `Oxide.Plugins.AdminPanel.NTeleportation' is never used
    Edit2: I found out it unloads itself automatically. Any idea why?
    Code:
        Line 76: 13:29 [Info] AdminPanel was compiled successfully in 1916ms
        Line 77: 13:29 [Info] Loaded plugin AdminPanel v1.2.5 by austinv900
        Line 78: 13:29 [Info] Unloaded plugin AdminPanel v1.2.5 by austinv900
        Line 377: 20:53 [Info] AdminPanel was compiled successfully in 1889ms
        Line 378: 20:53 [Info] Loaded plugin AdminPanel v1.2.5 by austinv900
        Line 379: 20:53 [Info] Unloaded plugin AdminPanel v1.2.5 by austinv900
    Thanks a lot!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2017
  7. So I have added a couple plugins and I need to add permission to the group so it can be used but when I add the permission it says it doesn't' exist. For example I have the admin panel plugin Admin Panel for Rust | Oxide and when I add the permission
    Code:
    grant group admin adminpanel.allowed
    it says
    Code:
    Permission 'adminpanel.allowed' doesn't exist
    . Would love if someone could help me out.

8. You either dont have oxide installed or plugin is not in the correct place

9. Try to open .cs file of AdminPanel and find (ctrl+f) "allowed", if you will find raw with this permission, i.d.k. where is problem, but i think
    that it is old permission, and now them changed for, for example, paneladmin.allowd. You can find them in .cs file

10. They are all in the plugins folder with the rest of them, and when I do perms it only shows some of the perms from the other plugins but not all of them.
    Code:
            private const string permAP = "adminpanel.allowed";
    that is the only thing I found about the perm.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2017
  11. Error downloading banner.png . It must be in your oxide/data/AdminPanel/img/banner.png

help

12. Is the plugin still broken?

13. Here you go put it in your data folder

Attached Files:

14. Have everything working separately however I'm only getting the adminTP and Vanish buttons on the Admin Panel. Is there something I'm missing?

15. either something has changed inside the other plugins. Or you don't have the other plugins
    [DOUBLEPOST=1502289823][/DOUBLEPOST]@Malonik

16. Error while compiling: AdminPanel.cs(329,77): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `System.IO.MemoryStream' expression to type `byte[]'

Any help¿

17. Version you are using

18. Of plugin? last ;)

19. To rule out a few things stop server update rust and oxide and make sure you are running latest plugin version once you have done all that if error still there then post if not do post back if fixed

20. i got same error

(08:23:53) | Error while compiling: AdminPanel.cs(329,77): error CS1503: Argument `#1' cannot convert `System.IO.MemoryStream' expression to type `byte[]'