Solved Admin place anytime

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Carnivore, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Hello, on my server I'm running into a problem not being able to place quarries(due to latest patch), is there a plugin that adds a command that admins can only use to ignore placing privs?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You could use the Build plugin.

3. yeah but that requires constant commands, I want something I can use building planner with and it'll ginroe stability/having no ground so I can build a sky arena without any annoying ass pillars...

4. Placing structures with the Building Planner executes checks on both the client and the server so doing something like that is just not possible without modifying the client. It is also not possible to disable stability on specific structures out of the box, it could probably be done with a new hook but because of how the stability works adding a hook to it to cancel the checks on certain objects will have a big effect on server performance.

And regarding the build plugin, I'm pretty sure you only need to run a command every time you want to change the buildingblock you want to place as it uses the player's input (right click I think) to place down the objects.