AdminPanel

Moved

Total Downloads: 12,708 - First Release: Jul 25, 2016 - Last Update: Sep 15, 2017

5/5, 14 likes
  1. Ty, Also to others, you may need to actually create the "AdminPanel" and the "img" directory inside oxide/data/AdminPanel/img/banner.png
    Also from the new download, rename the banner to 'banner.jpg' as it will be downloaded with a series of letters instead of its given name needed for rcon to load it,

2. Why?

"Error downloading banner.png . It must be in your oxide/data/AdminPanel/img/banner.png");

Attached Files:

3. All is working fine, but Godmode plugin will now show in admin panel. I have added permissions of course, reloaded the plugin Godmode and then also reloaded AdminPanel. Ive refreshed using /adminpanel show. Admin TP/Vanish & Radar are all showing and working. Godmode functions are working fine and plugin is running normal with no errors. Is there something I missed?

4. Its not working, it cant find /adminpanel when i type it in chat
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488899093][/DOUBLEPOST]After putting it in the plugins folder, it doesnt create folder in oxide/data - there is only a file in oxide/config.
    Can you check it please?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2017
  5. Read my comment, you must create the folders in data yourseld

6. Can you specifiy which folders I need to create ?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488907572][/DOUBLEPOST]The plugin is broken, I tried it on freshly new installed servers. Even created the AdminPanel folders in data and img folder. When I want to use it ingame and type grant user NAME adminpanel allowed it says "adminpanel.allowed" doesnt exist

7. Did you download and rename the banner appropriately from the overview page? Because the plugin won't run without it. I installed this on my server yesterday and after doing what I typed (in my message relayed to everyone) it worked just fine

8. Once I get more time. I'll attempt to make the plugin more reliable

9. ok mine loads and compiles but the ~ key wont bring it up if i type /adminpanel show it comes up but i cant toggle it

10. Did you edit the config to say true?
    There is an option you have to correct in the json I believe

11. Hi, I am new to owning a Rust server. I'd like to add some plugins and I thought this would be a good one to start with. First a little background. I am auth2, I've downloaded and installed the plugin to the plugins directory under Oxide (obviously Oxide2 is installed). I stopped/restarted server but no admin panel. I verified the plugin IS on the server in the plugins directory.

When looking at the logs I see this....
    15:48 [Info] Permission 'adminpanel.allowed' doesn't exist
    15:49 [Info] Permission 'adminpanel.allowed' doesn't exist
    15:54 [Info] Loading Oxide Core v2.0.3112...
    15:54 [Info] Loading extensions...
    15:54 [Info] Loaded extension CSharp v2.0.3112 by Oxide Team
    15:54 [Info] Loaded extension MySql v2.0.3112 by Oxide Team
    15:54 [Info] Loaded extension SQLite v2.0.3112 by Oxide Team
    15:54 [Info] Loaded extension Unity v2.0.3112 by Oxide Team
    15:54 [Info] Loaded extension Rust v2.0.3112 by Oxide Team
    15:54 [Info] Using Covalence provider for game 'Rust'
    15:54 [Info] Loading plugins...
    15:54 [Info] Loaded plugin Unity Core v2.0.3112 by Oxide Team
    15:54 [Info] Loaded plugin Rust v2.0.3112 by Oxide Team
    15:54 [Info] AdminPanel was compiled successfully in 2075ms
    15:54 [Info] Loaded plugin AdminPanel v1.2.5 by austinv900
    15:54 [Warning] The 'load' variable is unused and can be removed
    15:54 [Info] Unloaded plugin AdminPanel v1.2.5 by austinv900

Based on the above the server sees the plugin, loads it but then unloads it. Any idea what is going on here?

Oh, and thank you for putting the effort in to create these. :)

12. yes its all set correctly but still wont bring up controls with ~

13. I cannot seem to enable this through the permission system. The file path you said to use to place the banner does not exist in my server.

14. so is this working with anyone else or am i haveing the only problems of not being able to toggle it with ~ key

15. You have to create it.

I don't think the toggling works right now. At least I don't think it works correctly. I need to clean it up and add some things to it I just haven't had a day off work yet.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489045184][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That's new to me. I will have to see what's causing that

16. When I type "/adminpanel show" the admin panel opens as it should and the mouse cursor displays allowing to click the buttons on the admin panel. However I am unable to open the chat to type "/adminmunu hide" and can't seem to get the mouse cursor to go away.

Any ideas how to fix this?

17. Hello, when the plugin load it was unloaded immediatly.

18. PLEASE READ ABOVE MESSAGE BEFORE POSTING

19. When I load the plugn i get this in RCON:
    Loaded plugin AdminPanel v1.2.5 by austinv900
    Error downloading banner.png . It must be in your oxide/data/AdminPanel/img/banner.png
    Unloaded plugin AdminPanel v1.2.5 by austinv900

When i go to oxide/data directory it does not have an AdminPanel directory inside to put the banner