Solved Admin, closing, and saving

Discussion in 'H2o Discussion' started by Bazante, May 14, 2016.

1. Bazante

Bazante Naked Wanderer

Hi community would like to know if you can help me as I become ADMIN on my server.
    To much need.
    And how do I close my server and save?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin Community Admin Oxide Developer

3. Bazante

Bazante Naked Wanderer

How to find my Steam ID to put in config.cfg
    Every time when i close my server all buildings and inventory reset why?

4. Wulf

Sounds like it didn't save yet. You could try lowing the save time in the config.cfg. For your Steam ID, you can get that via your Steam profile and/or a site such as Steam ID Finder / Simple ID Converter.

5. Bazante

Bazante Naked Wanderer

I 'm doing everything to make me ADM but not with you, you can not tell me how do I put directly into database_list If I can I'll be eternally grateful. If I connect to my server alert by command : connect 127.0.0.1:port works normal?

6. Wulf

The steps to make yourself admin are in the thread I linked. It's simply a matter of setting the password in the config. I've never tried connecting directly to the server via the console, so I can't help you with that.

7. Bazante

Bazante Naked Wanderer

I tried already do this, so that the following message appears : ## Not in the admin list ## ## Admin command failed ##

8. Wulf

Try adding your Steam ID to the "first_admin" setting then and restarting the server. They've changed how it's done a few times.

9. Bazante

Bazante Naked Wanderer

I've done it , but it did not work .

Last edited: May 17, 2016