AdminChatroom

Moved

Total Downloads: 294 - First Release: Oct 29, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 19, 2016

5/5, 1 like
  1. The config just sets the suffix. But default without changing anything would be adminchatroom.allowed

Also make sure your on the latest version.

2. I'm on the oxide version 2.0.2848 for hurtworld 0.3.8.1 (45)

So far as I know this is the newst update from oxide and I've also the newst update from the plugin him self

3. @Austinv900 When running the plugin I got this error right away I tryd to fix it by my self but I couln'd find the issue about this error
    Code:
    Failed to initialize plugin 'AdminChatroom v1.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you provide the full error from the oxide/logs please?

5. This is what the oxide/logs says about the plugin
    Code:
    7:15 [Error] Failed to initialize plugin 'AdminChatroom v1.0.2' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The logs should show a lot more than that, but other text may be between it. Could you upload the full log please?

7. Sure here you go

Attached Files:

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The rest of the error is shown below the original part you provided:
    Code:
    7:15 [Stacktrace]   at uLink.NetworkPlayer.get_isConnected () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.Libraries.Player.IsConnected (.PlayerSession session) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Game.Hurtworld.Libraries.Covalence.HurtworldPlayer.get_IsConnected () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AdminChatroom.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.AdminChatroom.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    The issue looks to be something we need to fix in Oxide's API, but I'll have to verify.

9. This should be fixed in the next build.

10. alright thank you

11. can somebody help me i have problem witc color i type this but nothing changed

["ChatFormat"] = "[AdminChat] <color=red>{0}</color> : {1}",
    ["NotInvited"] = "You have not have access to this chatroom",
    ["PlayerAdded"] = "{0} has been added to the admin chat",
    ["PlayerRemoved"] = "{0} has been kicked from the chatroom",
    ["SendCommandInfo"] = "You have been invited to the admin chatroom. please use /{0} msg - To chat",
    ["InviteFailed"] = "Failed to invite {0} to the chat. Is he already present?"
    }, this);

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Edit the file under oxide/lang, not the plugin itself.

13. Where can i find this file

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

oxide/lang/AdminChatroom.json

15. Yes but this is empty?

{
    "General": {
    "Allowed To Join Permission 'adminchatroom.'": "allowed" ,
    }
    }

16. @Wulf Did I use the lang API correctly :p using for permissions lol

Though that doesn't seem right

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That would be the oxide/config file. Make sure you're looking under oxide/lang, it won't be empty.

18. i find from this

/games/rust/oxide/config/AdminChatroom.json

19. @Hydronic Look into /games/rust/oxide/lang/en/AdminChatroom.json

20. tnx you very much!