AdminChatroom

Moved

Total Downloads: 294 - First Release: Oct 29, 2016 - Last Update: Nov 19, 2016

5/5, 1 like
  1. Austinv900 submitted a new resource:

Admin Chatroom - Allow admins to chat between themselves

Read more about this resource...

2. Nice plugin!
    But think you forgot to change text in the permission. "Allows players to slap other players"

3. alright its working perfectly but my question is could you add some colors on it
    So like the deafult color would be yellow and then you can edit it on the json file.
    because just white on the game its looks ugly sorry that I'm saying that but with a color on the text it would be more nicly XD

4. @Austinv900 the permission isn't working when I'm useing /grant group group name adminchatroom.allowed its saying permission adminchatroom.allowed doesn't exist
    its also saying when I'm trying it to a player eather

5. Great. i wanted a adminchat where i can invite someone. but is it possible to change color? .... the white color isnt very good

Nvm. got it- xd

6. Could you show me here how to add some colors because I'm strokkling with it

7. @Austinv900 the Permission AdminChatroom.allowed isn't working.
    When typing that its saying [permission AdminChatroom.allowed doesn't exit]

8. same problem, says permission doesnt exist.

9. Sorry guys I have been away. You can add color yourself by adding color tags into the lang file.

10. Austinv900 updated Admin Chatroom with a new update entry:

11. @Austinv900 I've reinstalled the plugin and still the permission doesn't working so what now ?

12. I used adminchatroom.* permission to grant to admins. Works fine, others do not have access to it unless added to the chat room

13. Weird because when I'm doing /grant user playername adminchatroom.allowed its saying
    permission adminchatroom.allowed doesn't exist so.... ??

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you sure the plugin is loaded? Check your oxide/logs for errors.

15. Okay, so I had Admin Chat for Rust | Oxide installed before this one and when i removed it to test admin chat room i did not remove the adminchat.use permission, so when i tried granting adminchatroom.allowed it said 'permission doesn't exist'. Then I tried removing adminchat.use permission and granting the other one again and it worked (it said permission granted) except when trying to use the /a command it said not allowed. It seems adminchat.use permission works with this mod or I'm not making any sense?

16. could someone explaime why this is happen.
    I just granted someone with the adminchatroom.allowed it works and that person just getted this messages on his chat when useing /a
    you have not have accec to this chatroom

17. can i request that we can list members of the admin chatroom with /a list or something? that would be great :)

18. @Austinv900 or @Wulf
    could one of you guys answer me when I'm doing /grant group Moderaotr adminchatroom.allowed but instead its saying granded adminchatroom.allowed its telling me permission adminchatroom.allowed doesn't exist.
    but the weird thing is that the plugin is loaded as you can see below
    Code:
    16:55 [Info] AdminChatroom was compiled successfully in 3875ms

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The permission appears to be set based on your config, which I'm not sure why he has it configurable, but it's failing somehow there. I'd start by checking what you have set in your config file for it.

20. This is what I've standing inside of mine configfile

Code:
    {
      "General": {
        "Allowed To Join Permission 'adminchatroom.'": "allowed"
      }
    }