1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's a Rust command, so it wouldn't matter if it was vanilla or not. What exactly isn't working about it though?

2. Nevermind, I got it working. Thanks!

3. I only write : Ownerid ''Steamid64'' and it work for me in rusty

4. so i have had a rust server before and i remember having a similar issue the issue being that i have saved in the config my steam id as the usual ownerid <steamid> <reason> but whenever i get on my server it places me in the default group as well as the admin and it creates conflicts when using godmode and other admin rights can someone please help

5. If you are using Rcon type into console - ownerid STEAMID "Name" "owner" - then type server.writecfg to make changes to your config . hopefully that helps

6. In rcon
    ownerid steamid64 "player name" "admin"
    then
    server.writecfg
    then
    relog if in game

7. yes
    i already did that but it still keeps placing me in the default player group as well as admin and ive removed myself from the default group multiple times

8. Its meant to put you in the default group as well as the admin group

9. when i had my last server there was a way to prevent the owner/admin from being added to the default im asking about this because there is conflicts between some permissions

10. no there is not and it would not conflict with permissions in any way

11. funny because it conflicts with the afk plugin being in the default group you dont have permission for it but admin does but i still get kicked after the time runs out...i would say thats a conflict

12. No thats you not putting in the correct permissions to the correct groups

13. there is literally only two perm one says default one says admin...pretty hard to screw that up

14. I only see one afk.excluded
    If you can point out the other one AFK | Oxide

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

All players in Oxide are always in the default group. If you are owner with Rust, you are also added to the admin group in Oxide. These groups only conflict if you add conflicting permissions, but this has nothing to do with this thread as this thread is about owner and moderator from Rust. There has never been an option to disable the automatic group handling. There is also nothing related to AFK and owner in Rust.

16. How would you remove the orange name that is displayed in the chat when you type /who or /online because it always stays orange

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please ask in the support thread for the plugin you are using.

18. whenever i click connect it shows a green light and says not connected

19. Wrong topic sounds like you are talking about rustadmin or rusty

20. Rusty, lmao i have everything correct