1. hi wulf been having a few probs all day and my brain is frizzled .....right ive got a server setup on my laptop just to run the server nothing else ....but I want to play rust on my pc with the admin rights ect.....I cant seem to set the permissions up prop ive done the above steam id ect......and tried the recon whats on my bat file to start the server....my ip and port cant get niver to work...any help would be awesome.....im clicking on items on the f1 menu and nothing

2. Hey guys i own a server but i am having problem on how to be admin i did try the ownerid ..... stuff but it seems doesnt work as my name is not green in game and no commands i can perform.Please help thanks XD

3. go to steam Welcome to Steam click on your profile then you will see your steamid64 in the url
    in rcon
    ownerid steamid64 "player name" "owner"
    then server.writecfg
    then relog if in game

4. i tried it dont work

5. Then you are doing something wrong like the wrong steamid

6. well i got everything correct and when i try to perform a command in chat it doesn't work

7. Where are you putting the ownerid thing in? Ingame console?

8. nope at the config in panel

9. the start config? Or Web rcon?

10. web rcon

11. Are you using rustadmin?

12. l*
    no clanforge

13. You dont put the ownerid command in game chat its done in rcon either rusty or rustadmin and any commands in rcon are without the / at the start of any command

14. where are the command written in console f1, chat or rcon console?

15. I posted above what you need to put in rcon did you not read it?

16. for some reason powered users are saying they cant use the !ra functions. i put in the steam64 id and their name. checked the boxes and saved the serer.writecfg. still no good. !ra commands dont work. any ideas. this is vanilla offiste rented server. all other rustadmin functions work fine.